Let's support each other

suggestion
mustread
opinion
requests
community

Hello, I created this thread to promote each other’s stories. We all know getting reads is harder than it seems and not everyone is getting as much as they want. We can promote, review and do a read for read if you are interested.
My story is called My Favorite Mistake and the link to it is the one below:

I will not read anyone’s story until they’ve sent me proof in PMs they read mine, because I do not have a lot of time to waste on stories and people that will trick me and that has happened before. I hope you all understand and that this thread can live off a little bit. :cherry_blossom:

I’ll start reading yours as soon as I’m home, I’ve already added it to my favourites so I won’t forget. I’ll send you a screenshot when I’m done :slight_smile:

Holy shit I just finished reading your story and it’s like one of the best stories I have ever read in Episode I can’t believe u don’t have milion reads yet

There’s my first story I started writing a while ago, check it out if you are interested. I’m going to read your story now :blush:

Shiran shut your mouth :joy::joy: you’re wayyyy more talented than I am

Moved to Promote Your Story since it’s for promotion and not feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Hey ,heres my story. Also, I’m down for a R4R :grin:
Title: Skai’s Stories
Author: Mystery
Style: INK
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 4 (More coming soon!)
***I screenshot proof

Untitled%20design%20(3)

I’ll start reading yours now.

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.

Thanks :tired_face: I suck at this and this is the first theme I created

So far all of your stories seem interesting, I’ll read them when you send me proof you read mine and will read as many as you read from my story. That seems only fair. If I don’t read it immediately, I will read it and will not forget it.

If you want to do R4R feel free to message me; I also do reviews for the first three episodes and overview + a rating if you would like.
Name: Ace of Hearts
Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Description: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6338823238451200

R4r?
This is the link of my story:

I`ll send you screenshots within a half of hour!
Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Story style: Limelight
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

I’m up for r4r.
I’ll send you a screenshot as soon as I finish reading your story.

This is my story details:

Story: Spa Rebound
Author: Paula_r.o.
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Description: Andy is a masseuse with a dream to open her own Spa Resort. But the new business partner turned out to be quite a challenge. Will he be able to resist her, or will he become her worst nightmare?

I’m going to start reading your story today and will message you when I have read it

hi!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

I will read yours definitely, I just have a lot to read now. Sorry if it takes some time, but I will not forget you.

Hi just finish reading episode 4 of your story.
Here is a screenshot:

I love this story so much! You’re amazing.