Adventurous: Running From Reality @SteeleMagnolia
Adventurous: Watch Me Fly by Cece Marie
Adventurous: Neptune’s Box @PL_Episode
Adventurous: Mindreader @Alusza
Adventurous: Winter in July @Indigosstories
Adventurous: Stripped from Royalty by Sky Kovett
Adventurous: All Aboard by @JJ.Author
Adventurous: Infinity Riddles @Suelita

What ones have you read? What were your favourite moments? Do they fit the genre? What ones do you plan to read? Do choices matter? Etc.

21 Likes

I haven’t had the chance to read any yet but I plan to! Congrats to all the winners!! :heart:

3 Likes

RPG WAS AMAZING! I just loved how immersive it was!

7 Likes

The wall is great. It has an interesting plot and the directing is AMAZING :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Yesss I loved the concept that women are treated basically like property on one side of the wall, and the use of the desaturation filter made it seem cold :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Exactly. And also THE UNICORN :smile::unicorn:

5 Likes

YES THE UNICORN, the whole thing was just beautiful :cat_shocked:

4 Likes

:+1::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes! The use of overlays in that story is insane just the whole eyes rolling into the back of the head, the glowing markings, just ugh. I can’t believe it wasn’t chosen. I was blown away by it.

2 Likes

Winter in July by @Indigosstories is very quickly becoming my favourite story!

The characters, the storyline, the directing it’s utterly amazing! Very well deserved! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The stories I’ve already read is: the wall, RPG, seven seas, stripped from royalty and watch me fly.
Those stories are soo amazing, I really think that these amazing authors have really set the standards high for future competitions. This has been the best shelf so far. I think this competiton has also had the best stories as I have read a lot more adventurous stories that didn’t win and they were also fantastic. I am planning to read all the other stories on the shelf which I never do, but will do, because it’s based on my second favourite genre to read.
I am so happy for the winners of the adventurous contest, you all truly deserved this win!!

5 Likes

I read The Wall, RPG, Seven Seas, Running from Reality, Stasis, and Winter in July and they are all absolutely amazing.
I agree with @OreoBiscuit that this has been the best shelf so far and it has definitely set the bar for future contests as the uniqueness and directing level is out of this world!
Congratulations to all the winners!
Very well deserved!

7 Likes

I read:
Seven Seas.
Stasis.
Mindreader.
Infinity Riddles.
Currently reading: RPG.

These stories are amazing! The storyline is flawless, directing is flawless. This shelf has been the best shelf so far. Ugh, I don’t want to spend all day fangirling… but some of the directing in these stories made me want to cry! It was that great! Congratulations to you all :black_heart:

I plan to read The wall next.

5 Likes

i read seven seas, rpg, the wall, neptune’s box, mindreader and infinity riddles. honestly, all of them vere fantastic (especially seven seas, rpg and the wall!) and i enjoyed so much.

3 Likes

Best contest, and a great shelf. Missing some of my favorites, but this contest had so many fantastic entries! It truly brought out a lot of great storylines and I’m planning on reading more from this contest, even the ones that didn’t make the shelf.

2 Likes

Thank you so, so much! You have no idea how much you made my day just now! :smiley: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :smiley:

1 Like

This is, without a doubt, one of the coolest things that’s ever happened to me. I’m still so beyond of the moon. My favorite is Neptune’s Box! The overlays and the branching had me in awe! And I also LOVED Stasis. Next on my list to read are The Wall and Seven Seas!!

4 Likes

I’m so glad you picked up on that! :grin::grin: As the journey progresses, it gradually gets more saturated with color! Thank you!!!
I adored your shadow effects. It put a wonderful touch to the story!

3 Likes

I’m so glad everyone enjoyed my unicorn(s)!!!
Thank you so much!

4 Likes