Let's Talk About . . . April's Picks!

• Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy Gaultier
  • Assassins Heart by Laven.
  • Hate you, Date you by Sundae
  • Until There Was You by Ashley Necole
  • Prince of Arcadia by Latrichia Lake
  • The Death Deal by Roberly A Ortega

I’ve only read Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy G. I started reading it because I loved her other story Envy, and I wasn’t a fan of it at first but it’s actually really grown on me to the point where it’s like one of my favourites. Choices matter and some are life or death.

I will say that when the gem choice release came out I for sure thought this story would add them in. This was because… before the release, you’d get some choices in gold (some good choices) and Cindy would write (for free, you’re welcome). So I was really happy when the last episode, which came out after the update, didn’t change that. I hope it stays that way.

It’s a good one if you like consistent updates, you never have to wait too long for more to be released and she usually gives you a set day so you know when to expect it.

Haven’t read any others :confused:

I always wanted to read Prince of Arcadia but haven’t gotten around to it yet. I hear Latrichia Lake writes good stories. I heard also Cindy G writes good stories and I want to read one of hers soon too. I heard of Sundae’s story too and may want to check it out.

This shelf has been taken down - @Ryan I summonth thy to closeth thy threadth