Let's Talk About . . . At My Door!

Hey, does anyone know if Traces of the Past is going to be continued? I really love the story:( Is the author here on forum?

Congratulations everyone :star_struck::confetti_ball:
Especially @amberose, itā€™s really nice to see you up there, so well deserved:pray:t5::purple_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Do you mind if I ask which one of the stories are you talking about? I wanna read them all so i donā€™t want to waste any passes on that one. I already started Us At Midnight, The Traces of the Past and One of the girls.

2 Likes

Thank you @dayheaven. You must be very happy all your spamming paid off haha

2 Likes

Well the first one you mentioned is complete so you donā€™t have to worry about that oneā€¦ And Iā€™m fairly sure the last one you mentioned is going to be continued too :no_mouth:

Once again congrats everyone!

And @AC03 please read what I have written below.

Read this

Hello, hi, you are getting flagged because you are off topic :wave:

Please check out these threads:

1. Official Tutorial/How-To for the Forums (V2)

2. Forum General Rules

And this bonus one on how to post stuff on the Forums:

1. Discourse Text Formatting How-to!

This thread has a purpose and you can read the first post to see what it is. Since you are on this, you should congratulate the people who were featured on this shelf :nerd_face:

Again, I mean no offense to you, I am just trying to help you :heart:

1 Like

okay thanks for telling me i wont write there.
Thanks for telling me.

Better be or Iā€™m going to send the author hate mail :smiling_imp::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh Elise! I would have never expected you to be a hatemail sending type :hushed:

1 Like

Ahahahhaa Iā€™m not, Iā€™ll make an exception just this once :joy:

3 Likes

#AmbersHit100K

5 Likes

:crazy_face: only has 14 hours of fame left, must make most of it

6 Likes

I seriously believe Iā€™ve been getting reads because of you in the past few days

2 Likes

:crazy_face: Not that I want to take credit for that, but I did dedicate my entire profile on the app to push people to look at my recommendation shelf, replied to several fanmails telling readers about other great male MC stories and have been tracking it all on a spread sheet becauseā€¦ Well, of course I have :joy: Happy to hear itā€™s working, sorta?

3 Likes

One of The Girls is REALLY good and I can NOT get the intro song out of my head. I think Iā€™m being hypnotized. :thinking:

2 Likes

Not to mention her spread sheet sheā€™s got going on :shushing_face:

2 Likes

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE THE REASON Iā€™VE BEEN GETTING TONS OF READS!

Iā€™m so damn slow! :rofl: How did I not make the connection earlier???

2 Likes

Aw thank you! The theme song to me is like that episode of How I Met Your Mother where the only song they can play in the car is 1000 Miles. I like it, then I get sick of it, then I like it again :smiley:

2 Likes

Just to clarify, youā€™re getting reads because you have good stories, I can only take credit for telling my readers to check you out, the rest is all you

3 Likes

Haha I hated that song from HIMYM but when the show ended the first thing I did was to check it on YouTube and replay it 3 times :smile:

1 Like