Let's Talk About . . . At My Door!

:sparkles::tada: Thank you!

1 Like

First of all: YAAAAY :partying_face:

Then I have to say I’m really grateful to Amberose because last year she not only wrote an awesome, super helpful review about my story but she followed me on the app so I could easily find her story, which is one of my favorites ever since. One of the Girls is a funny, light-hearted story that gives me sitcom vibes with its great directing and plot structure, I really do feel like I was watching the TV show Friends when reading a new episode. The characters are different of course and there is only one male MC living with 3 girls to whom I feel so attached that I often find myself talking to him like “Oh My God Jesse, what have you done??”
If you haven’t read it yet, it’s time to start, you are going to love it.

The other story I read is The Acting Game and I recommend this as well. I really like the author’s writing style, her characters and how she can keep the reader engaged with drama and plot twists during so many chapters. From the reality show stories I’ve read so far this is one of my favorites (the other one would be Galactic Game), and I guess it fits the shelf too because well, there are a lot of people living together :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

confirming that episode gives you like 50 gems / 50 (25?) for being featured and replying to their email

4 Likes

Sorry, I took a while to reply because I saw it and then idk what happened, my emotions just hit me and I started crying. And I was doing so well too! You made me crack. I was mentally prepared, told myself I wasn’t going to cry and then didn’t even make it through the first day :pleading_face:

So then I started reading The Acting Game since it was already on my list and you made me want to read it by talking about it. And the first two choices made me laugh so much because they are savage and I appreciated that - I think I will probably use a lot of my free passes they gave me on this one.

So then I fell asleep from crying and probably sleep deprivation and then I tried replying again when I woke up. But then I started crying. Again. And I’m still crying as a write this. So thank you for always having such nice things to say about me and my story and bringing me to tears :sneezing_face: (no sarcasm)

Also, since you mentioned Friends, someone named Regina Phalange followed me on the app hahahaha

5 Likes

Also yes, getting gems and passes is normal for getting featured! it’s very sweet.

3 Likes

Sleep deprivation!! I told you you needed to go to sleep!
I’m so smug atm like I told you you’d be tired :smirk: but I’m also not wanting you to be upset :joy:

2 Likes

Yaaaaaay congrats @amberose :tada::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Aha! It was the reply :smirk:

Thank you @Atreus xx

@LillyR yeah yeah, shhh you

2 Likes

Oh my, I really didn’t want to be the person to make you cry… :flushed:
I second @LillyR ‘s suggestion, get some sleep please! You can continue crying tomorrow :smiley:

2 Likes

Pls pls pls get insta now :joy:

3 Likes

Big congratulations to everyone, especially @amberose!! :partying_face::confetti_ball: For all you do for the community and for how much work you put into your story, this is definitely something you deserve, so congrats :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I’m so happy for you @amberose I can’t even explain it in coherent thought so I got a bunch of gifs to do it for me!!!

tenor
giphy
spring-1
MiniatureDarkCheetah-small
crazy-dance

4 Likes

maybe :no_mouth:

Thank you @goth.gaia That means so much to me :relaxed:

@XxAlphaBetaxX Ahhhhh, if I was savvy enough to upload gifs I’d send some back to you :kissing_heart: Thank you so much

4 Likes

i like all your guys story by the way I think the amazing!

Congrats to everyone, especially to the Queen of the Forums @amberose , finally you get your moment to shine :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball:

We are cheering for you :sunglasses: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :cake:

4 Likes

A for Aladdin Amberose hahahaha, I see what you did there.
Thank you Jem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Gadasdwabwa! I was overjoyed! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

Congratulations!

2 Likes

What happened?

Their Forum username is @ceri.writes

Their Forums username is @marinapantaz

The Forums username for this person is @mars.stories

3 Likes

Hehehe thank you :smiley:

1 Like