Let's talk about "best" browser (for coding)

Hey Guys!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I was wondering Which browser you prefer ??
Which computer/laptop You’ll are comfortable with?
I generally use Google Chrome & HP computer 8th generation…
Tell your opinions on this thread so it could help many people there!!! :heart:

3 Likes

I typically use Edge. I used to use Chrome but it wasn’t as convenient for me for entering the story portal link in the contest entry forms because it was always giving me the incorrect link for some reason.

The pc I use is an MSI GS65 Stealth gaming laptop, it’s always served me well. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for your opinions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll try edge also if I find it more comfortable than chrome

3 Likes

That’s so interesting! I remember reading another topic about it and everyone said Edge was very inconvenient to use. But yeah, I use both Chrome and Edge and I haven’t had any problems so far! :blush:

2 Likes

I usually use a Lenovo laptop on a Firefox browser. Chrome doesn’t work on mine and Microsoft edge is a bit…buggy

2 Likes

Thanks❤️

1 Like

Thanks for opinion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I use Brave. It’s like Chrome, but it blocks all ads. It also kinda… Hides your information from certain sites. So, it’s great if you may use YouTube as background noise, or don’t have Spotify premium. Because no ads. It’s great.

2 Likes

I have a Hp laptop and I use opera. I used to use chromee and it worked fine, I just like Opera better as far as organization and feature, like getting notified that someone replied to a comment when using the browser and having the web versions of Instagram, WhatsApp, Discord and more on the side bar for easy access (at least for the GX version)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.