Let's talk...about bullying

Rude. Im sorry she was cruel.

3 Likes

When bent Bully I was get stress out .one friend she help though it told that people me.alot it hurt I think we new need rules for Bully people.

2 Likes

21.7262 weeks. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Its not on you. Thank god I knew karate even then. But she knew that. She tried to get me to hurt people with my karate. But I wont ever. Especially cause this was in 4th grade and I was a good kid.

3 Likes

I feel bullys need to get more consciousnesses. They always say That the victim wanted it/started it.

2 Likes

Yes it happened on episode form that all happened I did who go and talk to I felt all long .no body did want help me with my story at all I don’t like be bully I don’t both no body

1 Like

Thanks(for the months to weeks thing)

And still doesnt make it right
ppl need to take bullying more serious(for everyone it doesnt stop after school wounds are still there)

And cool u know karate n.n

2 Likes

I have social anxiety and been having since I was little so, I was bullied a lot because of it.

2 Likes

Same with social anxiety but people are more scared of me than anything, a few years ago one boy tried to make fun of me but I kind of kicked his ass in front of everyone

2 Likes

Yep!

1 Like

Oh no! That sucks!

1 Like

Oh dang ok!

1 Like

I’m not usually a violent person tho

2 Likes

That’s good.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.