Let's Talk About Clouds ☁️🤍

SO I just finished watching clouds (on Disney+) and have a headache from how much I cried.

I am now crying again listening to Zach’s actual songs but OH MY GOD I WISH I KNEW HIM
He is so happy and inspiring, I am so sad we lost such a beautiful soul :broken_heart:

I don't wanna spoil the movie for people who haven't seen this -- don't read if you are planning on watching

When the crowd started singing his song I literally LOST IT

THEN THE BAGPIPES CAME IN

AND THEN THE COLLEGE ESSAY

my heart was just ripped out.

For anyone who hasn’t seen it, I give it a 100000/10

No joke I rarely cry during movies and I literally bawled my eyes out watching it and had to take out my contacts not even halfway through

My dog also recently passed away from osteosarcoma which made this even harder to watch. But it was so good.

what did you guys think of the movie?? (if you’ve seen it)

PLEASE HIDE ANY SPOILERS BC WE DON’T LIKE PEOPLE WHO SPOIL AMAZING MOVIES

Fly High Zach :white_heart: You were a beautiful soul

3 Likes

Did no one else watch this?!?!

I haven’t watched it yet, but I’ve been planning to – I’ve been putting it off a little because everyone I know who has watched it has said it’s super emotional for them, and I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle it very well :woozy_face: I’ll try and get around to watching it today though and let you know what I think.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.