Let's Talk About... Couples

Hello , This thread is simple!
We talk about couples (Yayy my favorite topic :anguished:)
We can talk about crushed,help each other, couple pics etc.

Every week I thought that we could have different topics,
So this week is ,Drum roll please!!

COUPLE PICS

Yayy
You can put here some cute pics what you have taken or you can find.
Let’s see who has the most interesting ones!

My Problem…
I am already having a problem…Someone asked me to be his gf but… He shorter than me and I feel a little awkward…I haven’t told him yet the answer so… Help?

I am really hoping that you can get here some advice about boys/girls or something like that…

Lot’s of love

4 Likes

Are you attracted to him? In any way?

1 Like

Yep…
And he is my friend’s brother

WTF Why does it sound so cliche ?

2 Likes

I feel like if you feel an attraction to him, you shouldn’t deny him because of his height.

3 Likes

Thank you!
It really made my feeling better

1 Like

You’re welcome! (:

1 Like

Okay lol my problem is that I feel some way attracted to my mother’s frien’s son. Like idk how this started, and idk if it’s just ya know lust or am I actually interested in him. Maybe time will tell :thinking: And no it’s not a crush or anything.

I’ve known him all my life, but like I can’t deny it, he’s hot af. He has some good ass muscles and he’s taller than me so that’s a plus and he’s my age. Hhahaha he’s just not probably interested in me since we’re like friends basically. funny right… Maybe I’ll write a story about this

Plus another problem of mine is… I’m closer getting closer to being 20 year by year… and I’d like to have someone in my life but oh well guess there’s no helping it :smiley::v:

2 Likes

I had a crush on my mother’s friend’s son ,too!

But I got redjected…

I’d like to know your opinion on this
Why would my ex-boyfriend keep me in his closest friends on Instagram (you know, the small group of friends who can see the stories with the green ring) after he had left me and never talked to me again?

1 Like

Why do you still fallow an ex, who sounds like he did you mad dirty, on Instagram?

2 Likes

I’d have liked to remain friends, but he didn’t

1 Like

I’d say it doesn’t matter why you’re in the close friend group, he basically ghosted you, fuck that dude. I know it’s hard to detach, especially since it doesn’t seem like you’ve had closure, but in the long run it’s harder to sit there wondering and letting that shit wear you down. The first step to getting over it is unfollowing.

2 Likes

If the friend group thing was an oversight nothing will change, if it wasn’t I bet he tries to contact you and ask why you aren’t following him anymore.

2 Likes

He’d never do something like this, he has no guts

1 Like

Lol. Ugh, who wants a man like that anyway, you deserve a partner who has enough respect and maturity to talk to you straight up instead of jerking you around on insta, this dude can kick rocks.

3 Likes

This made my day, really :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t know… Maybe he forgot?

1 Like

Would you forget?

1 Like

That’s a bit sketchy

1 Like

No :joy:

1 Like