Let's Talk About ... Envy by Cindy Gaultier

Live it up before they’re gone ): :joy:

1 Like

Paying for hairstyles annoys me to no end…

Edit: Thinking about this more now… If the hair styles are gem choices, wouldn’t that mean that we won’t ever get access to these hair stlyes? Similar to how the gem outfit choices never get released…

12 Likes

Well, f**k

3 Likes

I never experiences gem choices for the hair…>.>

But um, yeah, I’d be mad af. Like…really mad.

Maybe I just got it within an amount of time? I looked through every hairstyle, so I definitely didn’t see any gem choices. There were none. >.>

4 Likes

On the bright side, new cheerleading animations, even though for me they seem a bit too quick! Also actually pretty cheerleader outfits and sleek soccer uniforms!

Playing it now, there are new varied hairstyles available, like a Bee Hive Bun! For my character I chose the one Best Friend from PP had.

What’s interesting off the bat is that the game assures choices play a major role, hopefully they do that without Gems! EDIT: Of course, there is a pretty dress that costs 20 gems.
Kinda weird that they censor f**k but left Mom’s line of Dad smelling like a You-know-what’s perfume, oh well. Pretty cool how so far this is similar to the original Limelight version.

4 Likes

Paying for hairstyles? What?

3 Likes

When I played it, it didn’t have those. Personally, most of them looked fine, though the short ones looked eh

1 Like

Did they keep the original plot though?

1 Like

Other than a couple of (gem) scenes, the plot starts off the same.

1 Like

Ugh, I do not like gem choices! It screws up the flow of a story…

2 Likes

The gem choices haven’t bothered me at all. I’m too cheap to buy them and I haven’t felt like I’m missing out and the episode is still a decent length.

4 Likes

I guess that’s true, but not for most featured stories.

2 Likes

Noooooooooo! Curse your logic! :cold_sweat: That makes sense, though I hope it’s not the case. I feel like I’ve been waiting for that dang “layered wavy bob” for weeks now.

3 Likes

It doesn’t look like anyone else has it going on, but here’s what I see :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

30 gems?! What the what?!

I’m going to be really sad if those pigtails aren’t released to us. I love them. :frowning:

9 Likes

Weird you say that because I read the original and found the episodes were really short lol. I thought that would make the gem version even shorter haha

3 Likes

Unless I’m just used to featured stories being four minutes long? :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow, that’s really long for a featured story! :open_mouth: They’re improving

3 Likes

How did Episode decide to take Cindy’s story, and place it into a featured story like that? I don’t get it.

So I have read the original but not the featured and I did really quite enjoy the original. I don’t think I am going to read the new featured version though as I my opinion I think it will just I gues ruin the experience of the first one. Like I mean I hope they didn’t change much especially the ending if the story but I am also quite curious to see what/if they changed the story.

6 Likes