Let's talk about episode!

1.What genre do you think they have fewer stories?
Mystery, Adventure, Horror and Action

2.Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, ink is overrated has no future?
Well, I read both styles but I personally prefer Limelight cos you can create the characters more individual than in INK. INK characters look all the same. And I don’t think that Episode will ever updated features for INK because of Limelight.

3.What’s your favourite genre? What kind of stories do you like to read?
Depends on the story and my mood. I read all genres but I rarely read romance and drama stories cos it’s mostly the same plot… It’s kinda boring.

4. What’s your opinion about “copying” and “stealing” ? What makes you think that a story is copy or he/she has stolen someone else idea?
It’s not right and very lazy to copy a story! I don’t tolerate this!
Mostly the stories are stolen, which are very well known here and when I see a story that it’s very similar with one of the famous stories or other stories then I report this, of course! Or if I see someone copying a whole book, word for word, then I report it too. This is plagiarism!

5. What’s your favourite episode story?
A difficult question, to be honest. I like many stories… I don’t have a favourite story.
On Instagram, I sometimes recommend some stories that I like (under 100k!).

6. What makes a good episode story to you?
If the story is from the beginning well thought out to the end. And I also like stories where you can see that the author made an effort and makes the story with love and passion! And guys: Check your grammar! English is not my first language too but it doesn’t hurt if you, as an author, give a little more effort in the language, e.g. you can use the programme Grammarly to avoid grammar mistakes (it’s for free!).

7. Male or female main character?
Both are okay :slight_smile:

8. Do you prefer choices or longs narrations?
Depends on the story.

9. What inspire you to create a edit, to draw something or to make a video edit?
I only do edits, if I need them. I draw since years and my daydreams always inspire me.
I don’t make video edits.

10. Do you think some of the stories on episode are overrated?
Oh yes…! But I will not mention any stories by name to avoid arguments. I don’t want to traduce the authors.

3 Likes

Comedy? :thinking:

Romance and mystery

My handsome roommate by Amelia. G.

Female :sunglasses:

Depends on the content of the story

Anyways hello there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
  1. horror
  2. I’ve been reading INK for years and I know the love many readers/author have for INK too…so ink will not die, and if it will, many will delete episode (and that includes me)
  3. horror
  4. I think it’s really immature to copy/steal someone story. Well if the plot is way too similar
  5. War dogs/evocation
  6. advance directing and unique plot
  7. whatever
  8. don’t care
  9. I just love drawing
  10. I don’t know
3 Likes

Actually, episode will not update INK because it uses old technology not because of LL :sweat_smile:

Right! :sweat_smile:

Adventure, Horror and Thriller.

2.Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, Ink is overrated and has no future?
INK is not overrated. Actually, no style is overrated in general. After a long time of acceptance, people are like 50-50 towards INK and Limelight.

Any genre is my favorite as long as the story in that genre doesn’t contain the usual cliches, doesn’t break the Episode guidelines and gives something worth remembering to the community.

4. What’s your opinion about “copying” and “stealing” ? What makes you think that a story is copy or he/she has stolen someone else idea?
Copying and Stealing is like cheating from your classmate during an examination without their permission. Its downright ungrateful and should NOT be tolerated (one of my own copyrights became a victim of plagiarism, so I should know).
I think a story is a copy when I see a same or similar plot line, similar characters, similar names…nearly everything similar without subtly revealing. So yeah.

There are too many! But, here I may provide you a list –

• Astronomy Gossip by Echo_D
  • Making Lemonade by Joriemar
  • The Ruby Tiara by Wincy Wong
  • Infamous by Kayla_S
  • To Love Again by Joriemar

There are many more. But, the above ones are too good to be left out :innocent:

I have mentioned this before in another thread –

Gender really doesn’t bother me. But, I feel there should be more male MC’s as there are just too many female MC stories I guess…

As long as the story is unique, natural and inspiring and has good directing also, I really don’t bother with choices or narrations :blush:

Yes, I do. Preggo By This, Preggo By That stories are the most overrated, I believe :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the time you gave to answer all my questions😊 I really appreciate it and it help a lot❤

1 Like

Hey:)
Thank you so much for your help and for your answers :blush::heart:

1 Like

No problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww I love ink too​:sob: Actually, I’m thinking about the same thing too! I will leave this community if they stop love ink style… I agree with all your answers btw​:blush::heart:

1 Like

I agree with these overrated stories!!! I think this must stop someday but anyway… Thank you so much for your answers, they helped me a lot​:blush::heart:

1 Like

Hey there,
No problem. You’re welcome. Wanna be friends? :smirk:

1 Like

@sofia.sigma please move this thread to the correct sub forum for this topic and then we can unhide it. Thanks!

I would definitely say fantasy, almost all their stories are either in drama or romance and honestly I’m getting pretty sick of it.
2. Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, ink is overrated and has no future?
(I mean if people continue to read or create stories in ink style)
I don’t think that ink or LL is overrated, and I definitely don’t think that Ink is dying out any time soon. There are still so many popular Ink stories and so many people in this community that love and adore Ink. Also even though I love LL and I write mostly in LL there are still some things I would change, like the animations which are really slow and awkward.
3. What’s your favorite genre? What kind of stories do you like to read?
(Romance, drama etc.)
I think my favorite drama would have to be Mystery, I really like how diverse the stories are in that genre, while obviously there are a couple of cliches, for the most part, though the stories are all pretty different from each other and I love that.
4. What’s your opinion about “copying” and “stealing”? What makes you think that a story is a copy or he/she has stolen someone else idea?
This is a really hard question to answer, especially when it comes to the Drama and Romance sections on Episode. This is because there are so many cliches that often it’s not copying or “stealing” someone’s ideas its simply just authors trying to go for something they know will become more popular or in some cases just want to write about. I think that when it comes to actual “stealing” or “copying” is when an author writes a completely brand new story with little to no cliches and someone makes a story almost identical to it or uses a lot of elements in the author’s story that makes the story unique.
(Describe your opinion and your thoughts)
5. What’s your favorite episode story?
I think currently it would either be War Dogs, Dirty Sexy Teenagers or Galactic Game.
I think what makes a good story is good directing, so like spot directing, timed choices, good use of overlays, transitions, etc. It also has to have fleshed out characters, because cliched characters with no personality just really ruin a story for me. I also find that stories with few cliches and that have unique plots are really fun to read. However if stories do have cliches, as long as they’re used right it can still make a really amazing story! I also like if the story has choices that make an impact, or if the author uses the point system. I think though that most important is that the MC’s love interest has to be a genuinely good love interest! I hate when love interests are abusive or horrible to the MC ruins the story completely.
I prefer female MC’s because I can relate to them more.
I honestly prefer choices since most of the time long narrations can make me lose interest in a story.
9. What inspires you to create an edit, to draw something or to make a video edit?
I can’t really do any of those things but when I see really beautiful edits it inspires me to try and make one :joy:
Yes, 100%

1 Like

Why not… I would like that :blush:

1 Like

What did I do wrong? We just talking about episode issues…:confused:

• What genre do you think they have fewer stories?

Horror. If it’s actually another genre, it doesn’t matter, because most stories in horror are just “DO NOT READ”. It still has less stories.

• Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, ink is overrated has no future?

Some people are converting their stories to Limelight. Some of the most popular INK writers are writing in Limelight or is planning to do so. So, maybe. It’d be same as Classic.

• What’s your favourite genre? What kind of stories do you like to read?

On Episode? Well, genre doesn’t really matter, but I like Horror and Thriller, I’d like to read it more. That is if your story doesn’t get banned.

• What’s your opinion about “copying” and “stealing” ? What makes you think that a story is copy or he/she has stolen someone else idea?

If it’s actually 100% identical, it’s stolen. If it has similar things, maybe it’s copied, HOWEVER, you do not have proof that they copied from you, people think the same. So, I’d rather people not to witch hunt each other as most stories on here aren’t even original.

• What’s your favourite episode story?

I don’t know, I find something good every day, so I have no idea.

• What makes a good episode story to you?

A lot of choices, they don’t have to change the plot all the time, but a few choices that matter would be enough. I think every chapter should have at least 2 choices, (it depends on your read time, if it’s 15 minutes, 2 choices is needed) the directing should be better than average, it doesn’t matter how much the story is good, if it’s basic directing, I’m leaving.
Of course a well-thought plot is encouraged, as always.

• Male or female main character?

It depends on the story.

• Do you prefer choices or longs narrations?

Choices. Long narrations are gross. :nauseated_face:

• What inspire you to create a edit, to draw something or to make a video edit?

Seeing other edits.

• Do you think some of the stories on episode are overrated?

Yes, a lot of them. I really don’t see the point of some stories, and the love interests are overhyped as well.

1 Like

Please check your private messages

1 Like

(Romance, drama etc.)
Comedy and Thriller/Horror
2.Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, ink is overrated has no future?
(I mean if people continue read or create stories in ink style)
There are still some Ink lovers out in the Episode community like myself. It’s difficult to admit, but I think Ink is starting to loose it’s popularity now that Limelight is taking over. I do think Ink does have a future, but at the same time I don’t because of the many updates to the Limelight version.
(Romance, drama etc.)
I’m a cliche girl haha! Romance and drama are my all time favorite genres.
I don’t like the idea of stealing and copying when it comes to stories because every author has a different style to their writing and story making. Therefore, if a story is stolen or copied, that’s an issue.
At the moment, I like The Boiling Point by Kat Valentine :slight_smile:
An author’s originality and experiences makes a good episode story to me.
Hmmmm… that’s a hard one. But, after reading some many stories with a female main character over the years, I’m gonna go with a female main character.
A few choices it fine.
9. What inspire you to create a edit, to draw something or to make a video edit?
I cannot do either of those things haha
Yes!

2 Likes
  1. .What genre do you think they have fewer stories?
    (Romance, drama etc.)
    Adventure and Horror

2. Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, ink is overrated has no future?
    (I mean if people continue to read or create stories in ink style)

Ink isn’t overrated. I prefer Ink over LL because I’m more used to Ink. But LL isn’t bad.

3. What’s your favorite genre? What kind of stories do you like to read?
    (Romance, drama etc.)

I like Fantasy, Mystery, Horror, and Comedy.

4. What’s your opinion about “copying” and “stealing”? What makes you think that a story is copied or he/she has stolen someone else’s idea?
    I think that is a problem. Copying/Stealing is unfair to the authors who created the story before someone stole the author’s idea.

5. What’s your favorite episode story?
    The Abomination, The Devil’s Deal and The Eyes of the Moon.

The story plot especially the climax.

I don’t really care if it is a male or female MC

Choices, definitely

9. 9. What inspired you to create an edit, to draw something or to make a video edit?
    I don’t really know lol

10. Do you think some of the stories on Episode are overrated?
    Yes, definitely

1 Like