Let's talk about episode!

@sofia.sigma please move this thread to the correct sub forum for this topic and then we can unhide it. Thanks!

1.What genre do you think they have fewer stories?
I would definitely say fantasy, almost all their stories are either in drama or romance and honestly I’m getting pretty sick of it.
2. Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, ink is overrated and has no future?
(I mean if people continue to read or create stories in ink style)
I don’t think that ink or LL is overrated, and I definitely don’t think that Ink is dying out any time soon. There are still so many popular Ink stories and so many people in this community that love and adore Ink. Also even though I love LL and I write mostly in LL there are still some things I would change, like the animations which are really slow and awkward.
3. What’s your favorite genre? What kind of stories do you like to read?
(Romance, drama etc.)
I think my favorite drama would have to be Mystery, I really like how diverse the stories are in that genre, while obviously there are a couple of cliches, for the most part, though the stories are all pretty different from each other and I love that.
4. What’s your opinion about “copying” and “stealing”? What makes you think that a story is a copy or he/she has stolen someone else idea?
This is a really hard question to answer, especially when it comes to the Drama and Romance sections on Episode. This is because there are so many cliches that often it’s not copying or “stealing” someone’s ideas its simply just authors trying to go for something they know will become more popular or in some cases just want to write about. I think that when it comes to actual “stealing” or “copying” is when an author writes a completely brand new story with little to no cliches and someone makes a story almost identical to it or uses a lot of elements in the author’s story that makes the story unique.
(Describe your opinion and your thoughts)
5. What’s your favorite episode story?
I think currently it would either be War Dogs, Dirty Sexy Teenagers or Galactic Game.
6. What makes a good episode story to you?
I think what makes a good story is good directing, so like spot directing, timed choices, good use of overlays, transitions, etc. It also has to have fleshed out characters, because cliched characters with no personality just really ruin a story for me. I also find that stories with few cliches and that have unique plots are really fun to read. However if stories do have cliches, as long as they’re used right it can still make a really amazing story! I also like if the story has choices that make an impact, or if the author uses the point system. I think though that most important is that the MC’s love interest has to be a genuinely good love interest! I hate when love interests are abusive or horrible to the MC ruins the story completely.
7. Male or female main character?
I prefer female MC’s because I can relate to them more.
8. Do you prefer choices or longs narrations?
I honestly prefer choices since most of the time long narrations can make me lose interest in a story.
9. What inspires you to create an edit, to draw something or to make a video edit?
I can’t really do any of those things but when I see really beautiful edits it inspires me to try and make one :joy:
10. Do you think some of the stories on episode are overrated?
Yes, 100%

1 Like

Why not… I would like that :blush:

1 Like

What did I do wrong? We just talking about episode issues…:confused:

• What genre do you think they have fewer stories?

Horror. If it’s actually another genre, it doesn’t matter, because most stories in horror are just “DO NOT READ”. It still has less stories.

• Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, ink is overrated has no future?

Some people are converting their stories to Limelight. Some of the most popular INK writers are writing in Limelight or is planning to do so. So, maybe. It’d be same as Classic.

• What’s your favourite genre? What kind of stories do you like to read?

On Episode? Well, genre doesn’t really matter, but I like Horror and Thriller, I’d like to read it more. That is if your story doesn’t get banned.

• What’s your opinion about “copying” and “stealing” ? What makes you think that a story is copy or he/she has stolen someone else idea?

If it’s actually 100% identical, it’s stolen. If it has similar things, maybe it’s copied, HOWEVER, you do not have proof that they copied from you, people think the same. So, I’d rather people not to witch hunt each other as most stories on here aren’t even original.

• What’s your favourite episode story?

I don’t know, I find something good every day, so I have no idea.

• What makes a good episode story to you?

A lot of choices, they don’t have to change the plot all the time, but a few choices that matter would be enough. I think every chapter should have at least 2 choices, (it depends on your read time, if it’s 15 minutes, 2 choices is needed) the directing should be better than average, it doesn’t matter how much the story is good, if it’s basic directing, I’m leaving.
Of course a well-thought plot is encouraged, as always.

• Male or female main character?

It depends on the story.

• Do you prefer choices or longs narrations?

Choices. Long narrations are gross. :nauseated_face:

• What inspire you to create a edit, to draw something or to make a video edit?

Seeing other edits.

• Do you think some of the stories on episode are overrated?

Yes, a lot of them. I really don’t see the point of some stories, and the love interests are overhyped as well.

1 Like

Please check your private messages

1 Like

(Romance, drama etc.)
Comedy and Thriller/Horror
2.Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, ink is overrated has no future?
(I mean if people continue read or create stories in ink style)
There are still some Ink lovers out in the Episode community like myself. It’s difficult to admit, but I think Ink is starting to loose it’s popularity now that Limelight is taking over. I do think Ink does have a future, but at the same time I don’t because of the many updates to the Limelight version.
3.What’s your favourite genre? What kind of stories do you like to read?
(Romance, drama etc.)
I’m a cliche girl haha! Romance and drama are my all time favorite genres.
4. What’s your opinion about “copying” and “stealing” ? What makes you think that a story is copy or he/she has stolen someone else idea?
I don’t like the idea of stealing and copying when it comes to stories because every author has a different style to their writing and story making. Therefore, if a story is stolen or copied, that’s an issue.
5. What’s your favourite episode story?
At the moment, I like The Boiling Point by Kat Valentine :slight_smile:
An author’s originality and experiences makes a good episode story to me.
Hmmmm… that’s a hard one. But, after reading some many stories with a female main character over the years, I’m gonna go with a female main character.
A few choices it fine.
9. What inspire you to create a edit, to draw something or to make a video edit?
I cannot do either of those things haha
Yes!

2 Likes
  1. .What genre do you think they have fewer stories?
    (Romance, drama etc.)
    Adventure and Horror

2. Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, ink is overrated has no future?
    (I mean if people continue to read or create stories in ink style)

Ink isn’t overrated. I prefer Ink over LL because I’m more used to Ink. But LL isn’t bad.

3. What’s your favorite genre? What kind of stories do you like to read?
    (Romance, drama etc.)

I like Fantasy, Mystery, Horror, and Comedy.

4. What’s your opinion about “copying” and “stealing”? What makes you think that a story is copied or he/she has stolen someone else’s idea?
    I think that is a problem. Copying/Stealing is unfair to the authors who created the story before someone stole the author’s idea.

5. What’s your favorite episode story?
    The Abomination, The Devil’s Deal and The Eyes of the Moon.

The story plot especially the climax.

I don’t really care if it is a male or female MC

Choices, definitely

9. 9. What inspired you to create an edit, to draw something or to make a video edit?
    I don’t really know lol

10. Do you think some of the stories on Episode are overrated?
    Yes, definitely

1 Like

Sci-Fi, horror and mystery.

2.Do you think with all of these updates in Limelight style, ink is overrated has no future?
I still read both styles (sorry classic but you dead lol) but I prefer to write in LL.

3.What kind of stories do you like to read?
I really appreciate when stories give you the chance to choose your sexuality. It’s not that I won’t read a story that doesn’t, but I like it better because it’s easier to relate to the MC.

4. What’s your opinion about “copying” and “stealing” ? What makes you think that a story is copy or he/she has stolen someone else idea?
HA! Look at most of the top stories. Shy girl with nothing special about her yet the mysterious bad boy sees something in her that nobody else does. (And I mean nobody else, not even the reader lmfao)

5. What’s your favourite episode story?
Outbreak by Anonymous.

Well developed characters with multiple sides. Shallow one sided characters bore me yawn.

Either. The only thing is that sometimes I read stories with male MC and it’s just so. Many. Stereotypes. If the author can pull off doing male MC without doing so many stereotypes I think it’s great.

It’s either choices that matter or no choices at all for me.

9. What inspire you to create a edit, to draw something or to make a video edit?
I’ve never done that. Then again I’ve never tried :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes. I read some of the community favs and honestly… I get so bored with most of them. I also can’t stand episode original stories anymore. I’ve tried to read those but they’re just so dumb sometimes.

1 Like

Thank you all for your answers. You helped me a lot :blush::heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.