Let's Talk About . . . For the Fam

I forgot all the character’s name as I read it ages ago, but I loved when MC explained to her family how she met her boyfriend, and how she had sex with him. And then her family especially her younger and older brothers were ewww and then MC was like oh no we were going out then. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol I genuinely don’t see as many funny stories anymore & I read that one and I kept laughing.
It was good!

1 Like

I liked Let’s Play Pretend by Shania R. I read the whole thing and was always engaged in what was happening. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed about is that I was expecting a more surprising reveal. None of the events were particularily surprising to me (except the sudden appearance of Veronica). I felt like I already knew everything that was going to happen just by reading the title and description. I also wish the parents were given a more layered backstory, especially the “mother” (because a woman who lost her child wouldn’t turn as twisted as this character did unless something else was going on).

It was a good read and I really recommend it. The directing was really nice too :blush:

2 Likes

I started reading Meet the Adams and the humour is one of the major things which makes this story special. The eagerness of the siblings to always make the others feel humiliated or angry is both funny and cute. I especially loved the reference Dora’s name always gets to Dora the Explorer.

You know… now I’m starting to wish that my family was as wierd as this :joy:

2 Likes

@Sydney_H you may close this as well

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request.