Let's talk about... Glow Up!

This week’s new shelf is Glow Up!

[It’s time to glow up! This week’s shelf is all about transformations and makeovers from our community authors.]

The Undercover Student by @Gracex
Faking it by @dkr_episodes
Come close to me by @Edera
Two To Tango by @granolias
The Silent Kiss by Jewel Madison
10(+1) things to do by @cribb
Bad Attitude by Viola Musaraj
Her Changes by Nikki G.
Changing for Bad by @Shanzella

Congratulations! If you know their forums usernames please tag. :+1:

13 Likes

Can I tag myself? :joy: thank you :heart:

6 Likes

@Edera :smile: Thank you!

4 Likes

@Gracex -> Undercover
@dkr_episodes -> Faking it
@Shanzella -> Changing for Bad

5 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me :kissing_heart::heart:

2 Likes

So did anyone read any stories? Which ones if so, what parts did you like?

I read the first few chapters of Undercover Student before the shelf. I believe the audience is crime-lovers who like a bit of comedy in their characters. I think this story should be under either Romance or Action or Adventure though.

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Omg :sob::sob: that is just the nicest comment. You are so fuckin amazing :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:thank you so so much :heart::heart::heart:

Faking it

I like this one. It kinda reminds me of one of my favourite books from my teen years by Meg Cabot, Air Head. It’s a good fit for the shelf, nice directing, some nice funny moments and relatable characters. And I’m proud because I’m up to date with this one haha :smiley:

Two To Tango

Another one I’m up to date with, yay!
I read this story not too long ago after it being on my reading list for a while. It’s easy to binge read for anyone who wants something quick and easy to read and I really enjoyed it. I’m 100% sure I’m making bad choices though. Idk if that’s because of who I am as a person or if everyone’s struggling with the choices as much as I am.

Apparently I have read three episodes of Bad Attitude? But I don’t remember it at all :flushed:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @amberose :rose: Your reviews are the best :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much @amberose!! :sleepy::smiley:

1 Like

Well, the shelf is removed so this can be closed.

@Sydney_H can you close it? :blush:

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :smiley:

1 Like