Dangerous Desire by Cassie R and @kellyallison
La Vida Lively by @Jeanette_Jazz
Daizees LL by @KPZ113
The Princess’ Bodyguard by ZentheDemon
The Adventures of a Lifetime by @bb_author
Dark Temptation by @Menia
Mafia Misfits by @Bells.C
Sorry, Wrong Number by @lizzy.writes

Some conversation prompts: What ones have you read? Do they fit the shelf? Do they fit the genre? What are your favourite moments? Who would you recommend it for? Do choices matter? Do you plan on reading any others?

19 Likes

Haven’t read any…but planning on doing so! :smile:

4 Likes

I haven’t read any of these. Technically, they all fit the shelf as the goals were outlined, though I do find it a bit less than ideal that a story with 19,999 reads would have been considered “hidden.” :woman_shrugging:t2: (That isn’t in reference to any of these in particular, but the read limit they set when looking for the shelf. It’s something I thought before the shelf even went up.) I’m glad to see two of these have under 1,000 reads, though, as I like that this shelf has the potential to boost authors with a limited established readership.

3 Likes

I read this story, I’m friends with the author.

Does it fit the shelf? Yes.
Does it fit the genre? Not really sure what the genre should be. Each story is a different genre.
What are your favourite moments? I haven’t gotten far. I will update when I catch up.
Who would you recommend it for? I would. If you like romance, this is the story for you.
Do choices matter? In the beginning they didn’t seem to matter, however, I’m not far into it.
Do you plan on reading any others? Yes.

I will casually edit this post about this story when I read all episodes & share my input :relieved:
I’ll also, try to read some of the other stories on the shelf as well.

3 Likes

I’ve had Dark Temptation on my reading list for awhile so I’ll be reading that :3

2 Likes

The OP is missing “Sorry, Wrong Number” by @lizzy.writes

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve read Daizees - it’s quite good!!

3 Likes

I only read Wedding Buddies, actually made a review on it, where I said it deserves to be featured ^^ So i’m happy for Lilly.
Haven’t read other ones, but looking forward to do it.

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

i have read this one and i genuinely think that it’s really really good! i have nothing else to say about it besides that, and i can’t wait for lilly to finally get the recognition that she deserves!!:star_struck:

2 Likes

Eek, there was only 8 when this shelf went up. Thanks for letting me know :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for adding mine :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m so sorry, you weren’t there for at least the six hours on my device and I never saw you in any screenshots hahaha :grimacing: Did your own story show up on your shelf straight away or was yours also delayed?

2 Likes

Thank you @fcukforcookies and @Marshmallow_O I’m so glad you enjoyed it! :blush:

As for me I haven’t read any other stories on the shelf, but Daizees and The adventure of a lifetime both sound great so that’s what I’ll be reading to start off with.

Well done to everyone else who made the shelf!

9 Likes

It was delayed. Episode emailed me and said they were aware of the issue and then a few hours later it popped up :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah, that’s unfortunate. I was pretty surprised thinking there was only 8

2 Likes

What ones have you read?
The Wedding Buddies by Lilly

Do they fit the shelf?
Absolutely!

Do they fit the genre?
Yes ma’am.

What are your favourite moments?
Any scene with Elsie’s dad and Stella. I love their interactions with Elsie, they always make me laugh.

Who would you recommend it for?
Anyone who wants to read a lighthearted romance.

Do choices matter?
They do! I think I may have made the wrong decisions :grimacing:, but only time will tell…

Do you plan on reading any others?

“Sorry, Wrong Number” has been on my reading list for sometime. I should probably get to it now aha.

4 Likes

Lol, so I actually beta read The Wedding Buddies and then had to read it again when it was published for changes and so a couple of times I changed my answer because I was worried I’d made the wrong one… But now I think my first answer was a better option? Lol. I think I will replay it this week so I can see more outcomes

2 Likes

The only story I’ve read is dark temptations by Menia and I started reading it a while back whilst doing r4r. Even though there is no CC I absolutely enjoy the story. It’s a really good one and deserves to be on the shelf

2 Likes