Let's Talk About... Hidden Gems

Instagram post here

These stories had less than 10k reads at the time they were selected and are from authors who may not be well known. Congratulations to all the authors featured!

Congratulations to:

• Veins by ep.rojas
  • Between Worlds by thebaddestbois @BadBoyBillionaireBBB
  • CinderKellan by angeleyes.episode
  • Ad Eternum by writtenbynari
  • Balance Stones by amethyst.is.writing
  • Guilty Desires by michelethegawd
  • Sentimental Soundtrack by cmm_episodes
  • Trials and Tribulations by _elleandemme @MissLMxx @EmmeAhsain
  • The Balustrade by butler.writes

If you know any of the author’s usernames, please let me know!

Have you read any of these stories? What did you like about them? If not, which ones grab your attention?

5 Likes

So I haven’t actually read any of these, but I just went and looked at the shelf. Even though the description says <10k reads, most of these have <1k reads, with two having under 100 reads!

I’ve only read Ad Eternum but I really like this story. It’s the kind of like fantasy political drama that I find really engaging. It was one of my favorite Magicka entries. Characters making hard decisions and trying to find what’s duty vs what is just - it’s a Hibiscus magnet. I’m really happy to see this story get recognition.

3 Likes

:joy: I love this description.

:scream: Wow. Takes me hours just to recolour something. I need to read this just to see the backgrounds.

1 Like

Trials & Tribulations is so good! It’s a part of a series of one of their other stories Six Impossible Things. I’m so happy that they got featured, I’m always recommending their stories. Congrats @MissLMxx & @EmmeAhsain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

1 Like

Oh I think I read this. This one was featured before, right?
Do you need to read this story to understand Trials & Tribulations, or can it be read as a standalone?

1 Like

No you can read it as it is. It’s basically like a spin off of the supporting characters

1 Like

HEY MERRYMIRRORS!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hahaha thank you so much! We missed you on Insta! We really didn’t think we’ll ever get on a shelf hehe :sob: :sob: :sob: But miracles do happen :’’’’’’’)

(We don’t draw our backgrounds but we do design some and edit them! Like for Eric’s house, we used an interior design website and designed the whole living room + kitchen. Then rendered it in different angles for different shots :smiley: @EliseC )

2 Likes

This shelf has been removed so @Sydney_H you can close this :slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: