Let's talk about Ink Stories!

Hi guys,
Anyone here who still read ink stories? Share here your favorite story and tell me why you like it please! :smiley:

If you’re ink writer, share your story here too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

oouuu lala BUMP

Im writing one rn actually

3 Likes

I love Ink! And I feel like it’s a favorite among most users, though we tend to go more towards Limelight due to the large customizable options and art catalogue.

I have my own completed Ink story called My Secret Profession :heartbeat: its a thriller with multiple endings!

I also recommend;
The Game by Amber J (my all time favorite story, cinematic directing and phenomenally written)
Have You Seen Monday? By ruby lee (such fun light reading, has a wonderful meaning behind it portrayed in a beautiful way)
The Ruby Tiara by wincy (second favorite story, more fantasy with multiple endings)
Confessions of a 40 Year Old Bad Boy by Hanna (this is definitely not a typical bad boy story. Just read it!)
The Trophy Wife by Brandi (super interesting story!)
Cyberstalk by Elise (I think) (it’s been a while since I read this but I really liked it, has some thriller elements)

4 Likes

Cool! How’s it going? Have you published it already? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea that’s so true and thanks! I will go check it out :heart_eyes:

Heyy I honestly love ink and I mostly read that only and I’m a ink writer but my story isn’t out yet!

1 Like

awww let me know when its out! I’ll definitely check it out :smiley:

1 Like

Ofcc

1 Like