Let's Talk About...Ink!

Hey there guys I’m @AMagic and I would like to talk about {INK}! Ink used to be my main rock, I would read Ink every day on the app and I would just turn down Limelight. Now Limelight is my main style, but I really still love Ink! It gave me that type of feeling you know? Most of the greatest stories I ever read came from Ink authors.

22 Likes

I love INK!!! IM STILL REVAMPING MY STORIES IN INK!!! INK IS TOTALLY AWESOME AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE!!! :100::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_eyes::raised_hands:

8 Likes

Honestly, I used to despise ink. But, now I really adore it. I do hate how limited the features are, but they have a lot clothes. So, that’s fun.

Also, I believe this should be episode fan community :nerd_face:

13 Likes

Changed! Thanks!

4 Likes

I love ink

5 Likes

I’m a huge INK fan!! I love all of the character features + expressions/animations and outfits. Although, I definitely respect that some people may prefer other styles. It will always be my “go-to” on Episode for both reading and writing (and I will only ever read/write in this style). :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When I started reading Episode I loved it, so when I saw a Limelight story I didn’t read it. But now I read both of the styles

5 Likes

Nice! A mutual admiration and love for both styles - that’s so cool to hear :grin:

7 Likes

I love ink too I just hate how all the males in stories look the same

10 Likes

Mood.

5 Likes

I used to write in ink all the time but got so disheartened that I discontinued my stories and my account and started a fresh

Now I’m writing in LL and in ink for both types of readers so that everyone can get the same chance to read my stories if they want to

8 Likes

UGH I LOVE writers like you! That’s so awesome of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This can also be chalked up to some writers using the same popular features for a lot of their male characters. It is definitely possible to get a nice mix of dudes if we try hard enough :blush:

3 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much, that is the first time I’ve ever heard that

My story is in the process of getting art work done for both stories so I hope to have it out between October and January

3 Likes

Ofc!! It’s so well deserved, giving both styles a chance to succeed (and hence, making both fanbases happy). I really admire your outlook and can’t wait to read your story!! :grin: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

I did a poll on my story a few days ago and I not many people polled on it

I was sure that nobody would want to read it

I think I might have been wrong though

1 Like

Totally agree you don’t have to make the characters have those popular features for them to look good. Popular ink story LIs are pretty much just the same character with varying hair, eye and skin color

3 Likes

Love this. Absolutely! I would be keen to see some different looking features on those LI’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

INK IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN!
Many people like LL more because of its more diverse and various new features that both Ink and classic don’t have. But I personally don’t like LL, I don’t know, the way they look and their actions are too weird to me. But I’d read both, however, I lean more into Ink. And classic a BIG NO! :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Personally, I think most of the MC’s look the same also. I was thinking of going back to Ink again, but when we got that karaoke update I was like Nah. But I really do still love Ink.