Let's Talk About...Ink!

Don’t be disheartened! I’m sure people will read :smile:. Just post a link etc. to your story once published, on something like a “read for read” thread and if it’s good (which of course, I’m sure it will be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) people should read regardless of style too :slight_smile:

1 Like

However, whatever style you chose to write, I’ll still support it by reading it. So whenever you publish it, tell me because I’m thrilled to read new stories.

3 Likes

It just really annoys me when they put Limelight clothes on Ink and try to publish it.

I strive to be as pure as you. You’re really sweet. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I just get really nervous :worried:

I’ve never had any support until I met my best friend last year

Now

I feel like I have support from lots of people

2 Likes

Awwwhh shucks haha thank you
:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah of course you do! You’re doing great, just keep putting yourself out there :heart:

1 Like

Facts.

2 Likes

I love ink and am in the process of changing my ink stories

4 Likes

I am trying every day

I’m just worried that I’m annoying people :pensive:

1 Like

Don’t give a damn about other people! Promote your story everywhere and anywhere. People will only find it annoying if you promote yourself more than once in the same place. So whenever you can and wherever promote your story hunny, and you’ll get there eventually. Patience is key. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m not sure how not to annoy people

I never promoted my old stories and they got nowhere

I’m starting over now I am extremely confused

1 Like

Don’t be confuse. The only way to get more reads and recognition is to promote because there are thousands of new episode writers including myself, which means there are many in your boat. Believe, just keep promoting, make new episode friends on this forum and instagram, and don’t care if people are annoyed. Because if you care about others, frankly you aren’t going to get anywhere. Check out Josephs Evans’ video on youtube on how to get more reads. I hope that helps and tell me your story and I’d love to read and tell you advice if you want. You got this.:v:

4 Likes

ink’s alri

i prefer limelight

2 Likes

I have, the videos confuse me, I don’t understand them :pensive:

As I have dyslexia and other disabilities I don’t understand certain things and videos are one of them

I have just put on a thread if anybody could help me out with certain things that I cannot do myself

2 Likes

I used to read Ink all the time put now I only read LL. I have no problem with Ink I just prefer limelight. I’m thinking about making my new story LL and ink!

3 Likes

Sweetheart, do you have insta so i could help you out and connect with you private, instead on this website?

Yea

It’s

Mafiastar.episode

You are one dedicated writer.

3 Likes

when ink came out i hated it but then i started to like it. same with LL. i’ll still read ink stories but because i read so much LL it kinda looks weird.

1 Like