Let's Talk About K*ss List & What We Know So Far

I don’t know, it’s not like those are completely original things no one’s ever heard about. Nobody in the Episode Community invented those things, and a lot of community authors and interactive apps do those things, so… I don’t really know what would be the problem with the Episode Team finally catching up?

13 Likes

Hahaha, when I said that, I just meant that it wasn’t some new features or a new way of branching (well, it might be and we’ll never know coz we don’t see the script), because Episode has always had the tools to be able to make choices matter, etc, and has just never quite pulled it off the way some community authors have.

8 Likes

Whatever did happen to Magic Love?

1 Like

I don’t know. It was a typical Episode romance thing but I thought the fantasy bits looked interesting. I don’t get why Episode hasn’t done at least a few published chapters yet!

2 Likes

The outfit choices really remind me of the outfit choices and the customization in the Choices app. Hopefully it’s just a huge coincidence because I really like the way it looks.

4 Likes

The outfit layout is a so-obvious Choices rip off. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

4 Likes

The fantasy part also caught my interest, so I’m pretty disappointed that Episode didn’t choose that story to showcase their new, upcoming features. Oh well :unamused:

2 Likes

Hopefully this story would have a system like in order to get a GREAT outcome of a choice you either choose the ‘right’ one for a situation or a gem choice if the player didn’t get it first. That way it would feel more ‘earned’

EDIT: in light of recent events, this idea got kicked in the stomach.

2 Likes

The two games are from the same company. :wink:

So guess who follows Episode on Insta? :raising_hand_woman:

So the most recent story is basically them giving updates on Kiss List and writing advice. Stuff like ‘The MC deals with a lot of past hurt and takes on a challenge that changes the trajectory of who she is’ (quote unquote), suggesting it may be the last five Episode plots (lol). I don’t know though, they seem really confident and passionate about it.

And by the looks of it, the MC is a girl named Jess and there rival is a girl named Riley, and apparently in a scene first girl to score a kiss gets Riley’s private bathroom or something. And it’s bi loads of LIs here. And there’s Ethan (Kai here) riding a water ski with Jess.

Seriously though, MC seems to have an interesting Backstory involving an older sister who was bullied.

After this, I’ll show some screenshots, I don’t know, I can’t help but to be fascinated despite the lingering possibility of cliche

7 Likes
Behold!

Enjoy. Look at the goths, jocks, even the guy in the backwards hat!

4 Likes

I thought we got CC :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I think we do, this girl and the other girl from the announcement are both MC, so there might be CC.

The directing and choices look fun, but haven’t community authors already done this? (apart from the whole spotlight outfit thing, but that’s a ripoff of choices) but the story looks pretty much meh.
Also @epi.alyssaa it’s not the same company. Episode is owned by Pocket Gems, and Choices is owned by Pixelberry. Confusing I know!

6 Likes

Oh, thanks for clarifying that.

1 Like

np

1 Like

A story called Kiss list by : @mariam.stories on instagram
The description for her story is : You have until homecoming to cross off all the names of your list.A sweet deal or a bitter tradgedy.
Sound familiar?I know It is not the Exact story but Itis very similiar.They could at least credit her for inspiration or awknowledge that this idea was already thought of and pulished on the app.

No hate to episode.I just want everyone to know that she originally made the story.

17 Likes

LOL.:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So… Gossip Girl vibes, anyone?

1 Like

I’m confused. Is this story up…or what?

2 Likes