Let's talk about Lifelike by Cindy Gaultier

If these scenes we’re all talking about violate the guidelines, then that’s why it shouldn’t win. When Cindy came on this thread and said it was not oral sex, I thought this was a wink-wink-nudge-nudge response, meaning that it is exactly what we think it is but she of course can’t publicly confirm that. Anyway, if it’s found to violate the guidelines, she’s given a chance to amend it anyway, right? To make it suitable for a shelf, should she win. But tbh, I am on the fence about what is and isn’t against the guidelines these days. Sometimes it feels like you can get flagged for anything other times I read stories and wonder how this is allowed. So bj or not, maybe this scene is perfectly fine? Idk anymore.

I- what? Please tell me you are not bringing this point up in this thread as an argument for why a story should win even if it violates the guidelines. Just because almost every story violates the guidelines in some way, does not mean people should win a contest and be rewarded for that. I get that the guidelines are vague enough for people to make mistakes, but we can’t just excuse it because lots of other stories do it.

At the end of the day, the scene is probably fine. I think we all know what is going on and it’s there for the shock factor and that since there’s no censor bars or moaning, I don’t think it violates guidelines :person_shrugging:

22 Likes