Let's Talk About.... Limelight Shade

Thanks, I didn’t know that’s what she meant.

2 Likes

I agree, I need my females to be a little more fierce, personality may show that, but tattoos is a way better representation

3 Likes

sips tea unbothered in Classic style

3 Likes

Would you like me to add questions for Classic? :rofl:

Well no one likes it so I can imagine the answers already, but go ahead lol

1 Like

I think the fight between LL and INK is nonsense both styles are awesome, I get why people are complaining since there are only updates for LL but I mean hey, it’s kinda understandable.

2 Likes
  • Is Classic considered gone? No, it’s still alive.
  • If Classic was updated, would you use it? No, sorry
  • How did you feel about Classic when it came out? At first, I was fine with it, then I found it creepy and weird, but there are some good classic stories out there.
  • Does Classic have the best outfits? Yah!!!
1 Like
  • Do you love limelight? (Like) Love is a strong word.
  • Are Ink fans getting annoying? Yes! I enjoy reading in Ink as well, but the Ink Lovers/Fans (or whatever they want to be called) can be so immature whenever there is an update. I can understand wanting new stuff for an art style that you like but grow up! This happens with each art style, and I’m pretty sure after LL the Episode staff will stop working on that and move on to the next one.
  • Are you tired of this stupid battle that happens 24/7? Again, yes!! Make a story in whatever style that you want!
  • Do you think limelight is suitable for any genre? Yeah, I guess so. All depends on how the writer writes it.
  • What do you think of all the hate limelight gets on Instagram every time they update? Like I said before, immature and childish. People need to stop spamming the comment section with their whining and focus on writing their Ink stories.
  • Is the Ink comedy section even funny anymore? Depending on who is writing them. The style of choice isn’t what makes the story funny, it’s the writer. Tbh, I find most stories (both Ink and LL) in the comedy section to be tried hard and corny.
1 Like

Is Classic considered gone? I wish I could say no, but…
If Classic were updated, would you use it? Of course! I still use it now, so if it were updated I’d use it even more!
How did you feel about Classic when it came out? I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna admit it. I joined Episode in late, late 2017. I did read a Classic story in that time, however. When I first saw it, I just thought “This looks much cartoonier than the past stories I’ve read. This is probably one of the older ones.”
Does Classic have the best outfits? They have lots of great outfits, but in my personal opinion, I think that Ink has the best outfits as of now.

Personal Opinion: I like Classic. The girls look so adorable with those cartoony faces…

1 Like
  • Do you love limelight?
    Yes! All of the stories I read these days are in Limelight and I rarely read in ink anymore.

• Are Ink fans getting annoying?
    Only the unreasonable ones.

• Are you tired of this stupid battle that happens 24/7?
    Who isn’t? It’s silly and repetitive. I can see how it’s upsetting to authors who prefer to write in ink, but Episode is a business and they need to provide new content in order to keep people interested.

• Do you think limelight is suitable for any genre?
    I don’t think I see it being suitable for horror or action.

• What do you think of all the hate limelight gets on Instagram every time they update?
    Ridiculous. What’s the purpose of sending hate when it’s already done?

• Is the Ink comedy section even funny anymore?
    I don’t check the comedy section in general.

• Is Classic considered gone?
    Basically extinct now. I don’t see too many classic stories anymore, which is sad! Some of the best stories I’ve read were in classic.

• If Classic was updated, would you use it?
    Probably? Depends on what updates are provided. There’s not a lot of options for skin and facial features, and I didn’t feel like there were a lot of animations you could use either.

• How did you feel about Classic when it came out?
    Didn’t like it the first time I saw it. I thought the characters looked a lot like paper dolls, but it eventually grew on me and I ended up writing my first story in classic :blush:

• Does Classic have the best outfits?
    Not sure if I would go as far as saying best, but a lot of the outfits are definitely better than Limelight. I think ink probably has the best outfits. Although I will say that I think classic has a lot of the better hairstyles.

1 Like

Do you love limelight?
I enjoy it, yes
Are Ink fans getting annoying?
Some are, but not all. I think style stans are annoying in general
Are you tired of this stupid battle that happens 24/7?
I think we ALL are
Do you think limelight is suitable for any genre?
I don’t see why not? You can make it work, although we still lack a lot of assets.
What do you think of all the hate limelight gets on Instagram every time they update?
I don’t :nail_care:t2:
But in all seriousness, the complaints aren’t going to change anything- LL is the newest style and that’s that. We’ve been told many times that INK won’t be updated. However, if people want to be upset, then they have that right. I can see where they’re coming from.
Is the Ink comedy section even funny anymore?
A lot of the stories in Comedy either don’t fit the genre or just aren’t funny (imo), regardless of style… so I can’t say.
Is Classic considered gone?
What’s Classic? :wink:
If Classic was updated, would you use it?
Probably not, sorry
How did you feel about Classic when it came out?
I wasn’t here :skull:
Does Classic have the best outfits?
I’ve never opened the portal to see their full closet, so I’m basing my opinion off of what I’ve seen in stories and in screenshots: I think they’ve got good clothes for what the style is. Classic is completely different from INK and LL, so it’s pointless to compare imo

1 Like
  • Do you love limelight?
    YES ABSOLUTELY
  • Are Ink fans getting annoying?
    At times (when they hate on LL stans)
  • Are you tired of this stupid battle that happens 24/7?
    Yes.
  • Do you think limelight is suitable for any genre?
    YES
  • What do you think of all the hate limelight gets on Instagram every time they update?
    I think ink lovers are more vocal than limelight lovers - they are more clear about their distaste for limelight, than the LL fans are about supporting it
  • Is the Ink comedy section even funny anymore?
    I don’t read much comedy so idk
1 Like