Let's Talk About . . . Love Yourself!

This is interesting. I wonder if some stories grew more than others because of a larger initial fanbase.

Love yourself for me means to love the way you are born, and not give a f about others opinions. Also it means to love your personality and be confident, also be an optimistic and take risks. Love your short life and enjoy the little things in life. I think there should be more stories like this that empowers you self love, and gives you wise thoughts.

Wahhh you’re just melting my heart now!! Thank you so much for your sweetness :blush: Also, I do agree with your earlier point. I’m hoping to emphasize that Drew’s journey is his own – his struggle will be his own. A short burst of rosy won’t change the gloomy picture.

2 Likes

Wasted Roses is actually not based on me at all, but thank you so much for giving it a chance! I really like your assessment of my story and what it centers on. I think that it’s grown-up-ish ness makes it less likely to thrive on the app today, but I still love writing it! Thank you again for giving it a chance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your sweet words. It was very motivating to continue writing this story! :blush: I’m glad you love it.

1 Like

Mehek – your sweetness continues :smile: I am so glad to see you on these forums! And thank you so much for being so goshdarn kind. The shelf indeed might not have been the best fit for this specific story but it means the world to me that you enjoy it so much and think of it so highly. <3

2 Likes

@Sydney_H you may close this

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request.