Let's Talk About Mischief Night πŸŽƒ

Ok. Now, @KerriStrwberry YOUR STORY IS SO:

1. Funny
  2. Amazing
  3. Scary (not that scary)
  4. Incredible

Awesome overlays, metioning of authors, like myself and @JemU776, I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE HER IN THE STORY. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: AND THE GUY ON THE DISCO BALL. :joy::joy::joy:

Very good directing, awesome text effects, transitions, etc. Very awesme halloween story.

YOU GO GIRL! :jack_o_lantern::confetti_ball::balloon::tada::heart_eyes:

Ill be doing more reviews on my request thread. :wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

More screenshots.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I loved here story to.

2 Likes

:100::heavy_check_mark::+1:

1 Like

Yes, I love seeing myself :laughing: And yeah, this story is so awesome!!! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

lol yr part was so funny and cute :heart_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

:scream::joy:omg you guys!!! This means so much to me!! I’m happy that you enjoyed it and that my spot placement and overlays are actually on point :joy::weary::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m working on chapter 7 now so I hope you like what comes out next! :weary::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I will love anything you write :sunglasses: :wink::balloon:

2 Likes

same.

#WRITING GOALS!

2 Likes

:joy::relieved:well that’s good news then because I started my story Goth Detectives :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

awesome

1 Like

It’s gonna be way different then Mischief Night! It’s gonna be comedy and you can choose and customize genders! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can’t wait to read :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Bump, this story is awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orange_heart::dizzy:

2 Likes

bump. yep.

bump! lol narrator dancing got me laughing my butt off again XD

oh hey! send me yr limelight details. ill be putting my story in ink n limelight.