Let's talk about our favourite genres? What is yours?

What’s your favourite genre? And why?

7 Likes

Wellll… its sci fi and fantasy. Because… you go and explore different worlds
These genres automatically tags along adventure. XD.

And lets not forget abt mini games these stories have.

I have read many from these 2. Many stories are underrated :confused:

4 Likes

My favourite genre is horror, especially when it’s about paranormal activity :ghost:
But, I also love romance, drama and comedy.

5 Likes

I love Fantasy and as @LiliStar said, I love anything to do with paranormal and Supernatural activity :ghost::ghost::ghost:

2 Likes

I love most genres but if I had to pick a favorite it’d be drama.
I love stories with relatable characters and/or plot lines, character development, an element of realism and twists and turns that keep it interesting.

3 Likes

My favourite genre would have to be either mystery or comedy.
My reading moods are that extreme. Either I want to wrack my brain, trying to solve a mystery, or just have a good laugh with something light.

2 Likes

Definitely fantasy, I just love imagining other worlds and how things could work there! I also love mythical creatures, literally obsessed! Also mystery/thriller/horror stories where there is tension and crime or some puzzle and where you have to do a little brainstorming of your own (like looking for clues and trying to figure out who is the killer/kidnapper or sth) because it is much more challenging and interesting than just following the plot without having to think about it much

1 Like

Mine is fantasy,SciFi and mystery because I love living in a world of imagination and powers but I would love to read any story with a good plot…and I hate unnecessary romance and gem choices,so if you know any story of my type, please recommend :purple_heart:

1 Like

Mine is Mystery, i love the genre :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I being an author myself can’t think of any other stories than mystery and horror and fantasy :grin:
:grin:I love mystery because you know the palpitation When the killer or the mystery is about to fold :zipper_mouth_face: I just be like a statue and i will just say that go MC go :crazy_face: Lol :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

i would say romance or fantasy but surprisingly i love sci fi. maybe because it’s the plot or the overlay tricks and directing that get a “woah” out of you, sci fi did impress me like no genre ever did!

1 Like

Hmm, I havent read many sci-fi stories but Finding Emeral is recommended, I’ll probably read it soon too! The Dragon Bride was great. This is all I can recall for now.

I can totally understand that! I havent read many sci-fi stories but I’d love to give it a shot

Definitely fantasy. I just love exploring the impossible :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

OHHH those mini games are amazing, I agree

1 Like

I like every genre :joy: I guess I’m a moodreader

1 Like

I like fantasy too

1 Like

Drama is definitely something else! Whenever I start reading a drama story I can’t stop myself and become addicted to it hahah

1 Like

Makes sense a lot. Great choice

1 Like

I like fantasy too. Do you have any recommendations for me?

1 Like

Sci-fi is different, so yeah it really does impress me too