Let's talk about our insecurities?

Everybody has insecurities and are really shy when it comes to sharing them with others. But let’s just talk about them openly and without being shy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Mine is being a lil overweight. I am really insecure about being overweight even though my parents tell me that i look quite slim. Because of this, I lose my confidence all the time and kind of think that my crush won’t like me back because of it :sweat_smile: I really need some motivation rn so i thought there would be many people like me who think the same that’s why i thought why not just create a topic where people can talk about their insecurities and even motivate others!

9 Likes

Aw, weight is just a number! You can always engage in some physical activities, be it dancing, going to the gym, playing sports whatever you enjoy! This could not only potentially lower your weight, it would definitely make you feel better whether or not it makes an impact on your weight. Plus do keep in mind people don’t immediately know your weight just by looking at you you know? :smiley:

Stay positive! :heart:

Now an insecurity of mine is my acne. They just nvr go away. People r always like you gotta wash your face, you gotta do this, you gotta do that but like do you think I hvn’t triedd?? :sob: :slightly_smiling_face:

I just hope this acne is just a phase and would go away eventually :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Used to be the scars on my legs.

4 Likes

Girl, remember that you are imperfectly perfect just the way you are! If your crush doesn’t like you, remember that there are many more fishes in the sea to fry!, and to be honest… it’ll be his big loss if he doesn’t like you, you are really sweet! Pretty’s in the inside! I’ve been into dancing, basketball, badminton and swimming since I was young! It’ll certainly help you get self confidence! If someone ever calls you a bit fat tell them Says you, Ms/Mr. Slim beauty :laughing: anyway! DON’T EVER CHANGE YOURSELF FOR SOMEONE ELSE

And well I don’t have any insecurities to be honest!

5 Likes

i used to incredibly insecure about my weight, because i’m a bit overweight too, and sometimes I still am insecure about it, but i’ve become more confident over the years. i’ve lost a few pounds from doing a little bit of working out, but i don’t do it to lose weight, i just like that it makes me feel good about myself and maybe it sounds weird, but for me working out is kinda relaxing for me?? lol.

my biggest insecurity now is my arms, there a little flabby?? is that the right word?? i’m always wearing a cardigan or thin jacket to hide them and i hate that i do that.

4 Likes

Hey girl , if someone doesn’t like you cuz you are overweight or fat or anything then they definitely don’t deserve you ! Please don’t even bother to be something for someone rather than yourself !
Eat whatever you like but for your own health you need to consider your food habits not for others!
:heart: :heart: I hope I am not being harsh here :sweat_smile: but truth to be told

3 Likes

Thank you for boosting my confidence!! :sob: :heart:

1 Like

Samee!! I am insecure about them too but I started moving my arms up and down 100 times a day and its been 2 weeks since I am doing it and idk why but it makes me feel good about them BUT I hate it when my arms start to feel like they are on fire :sob: :joy:

1 Like

Hmm you are absolutely right girl! :sob: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Pm me if you want any more advice :joy:

1 Like

On my way lmao :dancer: :joy:

1 Like

:joy: :rofl:

I have a bowleg which kinda hurts everytime i walk and i’m very very very Very… underweight :skull: so it gets really annoying when people tell me to eat especially when i have a very fast metabolism :upside_down_face: like can’t u see i’m trying here? it’s not that easy lol :unamused: :grinning:

3 Likes

i have stretch marks

1 Like

Oh, I relate to the people telling me to eat more every time, it really isn’t easy and they don’t seem to understand :pensive:

3 Likes

Exactly, but no how hard I try I just can’t gain weight

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.