Let's talk about our pets!

Hi everyone! I thought maybe we could all talk about our pets? I don’t know I have new animal fever and I really enjoy talking about pets! Please keep it positive, I just thought it could be fun :).

Ok so I have a lot of pets but I have 2 dumbo rats named Marrianne and Hilda! They are so sweet and they love belly rubs, I also have 1 dog (she is a mutt but lots of great dane) named Ramona, I have 1 cat named Knives, she was a stray so I don’t know what she is. I also have 2 free roam rabbits named Wybie and Lousie, they don’t get along so I have them in different rooms though. Finally, I have one lepord gecko and her name is Mipha!

I’d love to hear your pets, just discuss pets or your pets quirks in general! :smiley:

9 Likes

I have a dog named Patchy. She’s a black cocker spaniel with a white patch on her chest.

3 Likes

Ahhh! I have three cats, tiny (he’s very small) lucky (he’s super chunky) and Oscar (he’s a long skinny cat) I also have a shitzu named Roxy, two axolotls named Gary and Sheryl, and we have an outdoor house for stray cats!

3 Likes

Wow you have a lot of pets :weary:! I only had one pet (a kitten) and I had to put him down last weekend because he had a fatal virus 🧎🏻‍♀. His name was Giovanni and I called him Gio for short. He was super sweet and playful, but he also loved to just relax and watch Netflix with me.
Idk but I really miss him bro :((

pics of him 🥲

3 Likes

excuse my rant btw, just felt like sharing lol

3 Likes

Aw nice! iv’e always wanted an axolotl! (hope I spelled it right)

1 Like

You did the right thing! He is at peace now, I understand I lost 2 pets this year, my dog Aslan (Ive had him since I was 3) my cat Pye, (she was here since I was born), and my dog Ramona was just diagnosed with cancer. Had her since I was 4) It’s ok to vent! Overall try to keep it positive tho and if you need to talk you can dm me!

2 Likes

Awww so cute! like patchy the pirate from spongebob? Lol

1 Like

Lol one of my two dogs got the “zoomies” today

that’s when he gets super hyper and sprints all around the house

and my sister was chasing him and she slipped on broken glass, god knows who left broken glass on the floor , and she wiped out, landed on her shoulder and cut the bottom of her foot open on the glass :grin: she’s okay now,it sounds worse than it is, but it’s funny how such a tiny little dog caused so much ruckus lmao

2 Likes

Aw cute puppy lol, hope your sister is ok! My rabbits and my rats do zoomies too! When my dog Ramona gets excited she does this weird snarl thing and rolls around on her belly!

1 Like

Pets can be handfuls, but somehow you can’t stay mad at them!

1 Like

100%! :smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh lucky! I have three cats, a gray named kit-kat, a calico named Maple and a gray and white named Kitty! And we can’t forget my panther chameleon Izzy!

2 Likes

Got my three girls!

Boo

Willa

Evie

3 Likes

I have a leopard gecko! His name is Shadow and he’s reaaaaally grumpy. He hides in the corner of his tank like an emo a solid 99% of the time (it’s fitting, he has a bandit mask around his eyes), but he’s actually really sweet once you get to handling him. He enjoys curling up and falling asleep with his tail wrapped around my neck.

I also have a black cat named Maiya, she’s quite literally the bane of my existence & she is constantly yelling at everyone in my household for 0 reason.

3 Likes

Aww babies! I love geckos, my cat is always begging for food when she already has it! She’s quite the vocal cat, and quite a menace but I love her!

1 Like

So cute!!! I love cats and I can’t believe you have a chameleon!

1 Like

They are so precious!

1 Like

It’s hard work! But it’s really cool!

1 Like

I have a chocolte minuztar snuhazer

1 Like