Let's Talk About ... Portia Got Pregnant (yes, Episode released this)

the only “joke” I found even a little funny was the band geek one. Only because it was so :bat: :poop: insane and come out of nowhere

6 Likes

I like it two but it’s over shadowed by the constant “jokes” this story feels like a hyperactive baby who took to much sugar and will die if we stop to agitate the keys for 5 seconds x)

2 Likes

Previews of some of the endings

3 Likes

Wtf is this story?! :flushed: :flushed:

4 Likes

A fever dream is the best description of this story

3 Likes

I just think it’s in reference to what the guidelines allow and how far Episode is willing to break them. No animal abuse is funny but clearly some forms of it are more shocking (to joke about) than others. Episode is trying too hard to be edgy and relatable and even if this story is supposed to be satirical, they really missed the mark. It’s literally just a story about being a bully and doing bizarre things save your reputation :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I couldn’t even finish the first episode. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

finished all chapters in the story, sorry i don’t SS stuff but here’s some i got on the last chapter

i want the bear head ngl lol

3 Likes

I saw this in the Episode Originals not long ago…I knew what I had to do.

Why they be hating on band geeks!? Everyone knows that the drumline is super cool.

Edit: Are they seriously making inc*st jokes!!?!!?!?

4 Likes

She’s just holding him captive and abusing him and Episode is like “haha this is funny :smiley:” I hate it here

8 Likes

MC manages to rescue the guy in the end. The mom passed out drunk and then MC somehow preemptively gotten a plane ticket and research for a good ‘MeToo lawyer’. The whole thing, the scene especially, just rubs me the wrong way

5 Likes

The story is disgusting… The MC is like the worst episode chatacter i’ve ever seen! And the LI still likes her, like wtf?!?

4 Likes

“MeToo Lawyer”??? Is there no end to how much of a joke Episode makes SA and abuse out to be?

3 Likes

What I hate about this story is that it paints religious people as either being Mother Theresa and can’t do no wrong or makes them cherrypick the verses that they like or benefits there beliefs while still being judgmental and standoffish.

2 Likes

So what I get from this story is Episode is ok with

• Bullying and name calling
  • Animal abuse
  • Mental abuse
  • Verbal abuse
  • Teenage pregnancy (not surprising but still)
  • Making jokes about incest, kidnapping, organ harvesting, p*dophillias, the victims of nuclear radiation, bestiality, hostage situations, starving some one, and probable more terrible shit
  • Neglectful parenting
  • Arson and insurance fraud
  • Sextapes and people leaking them
  • And probably more :poop:

But we can’t have shirtless man on the cover art

Ok Episode I see you

25 Likes

Oh wow, they added in a reference to a scene in the Silence of The Lambs (a movie about a violent psychopath and psychiatrist and how it messes with the mind of an FBI agent) too?

Silence of the Lambs - “It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again”.

Context - girl was kidnapped by serial killer and was put into a deep hole in his basement and forced her to put lotion on skin because the serial killer needed it for a project. Disturbing.

Episode - “It wears the mask upon its face or else it gets dog replaced”.

Context - Up above in posts

5 Likes

wow now that makes the context rather creepier

the movies also rated R, not very PG-13

4 Likes

Read months ago and kinda liked it ngl

Summary

2 Likes

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS STORY IS FOR REAL. And that there are only 5 episodes!? Maybe they meant to put it on Ivy…

3 Likes