Let's Talk About ... Portia Got Pregnant (yes, Episode released this)

WHY ARE THEY CHARGING ME GEMS FOR PORTIA/TH (as I named her) TO GET AN ULTRASOUND!?** Chill with the stupid gem choices, dudes.

2 Likes

I have another version of it or the same with a different title: Bad Bad Baby.
I played the first chapter to earn gems, I cringed, I closed Episode, and bawled my eyes out.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This inc*st reference reminds me of Not Another Teen Movie.

I haven’t read this story yet but some of the screenshots are beyond ridiculous.

4 Likes

WHY ARE SOME OF THE STUPID-FRICK CHOICES 29 GEMS JUST TO BE A SEMI-DECENT PERSON. THIS IS WHY I READ COMMUNITY STORIES.

Yes, this story is legit. And yes, almost everyone in it is a horrible person.

1 Like

Because Episode paid people to create this mess, realised they needed to make money somehow, and decided to throw expensive gem choices in and hope for the best?

2 Likes
Dahellisdis

1 Like

No, Ivy story actually posses quality writing (if you like erotica) don’t insult Ivy like this :joy::sob:

2 Likes

Sorry. Didn’t know, though I am not into erotica. And there are still fire stories on Episode!

More Evidence of WTF

What did I just present in these screenshots? That’s right: INC*ST. Even with stepsiblings, it’s gross IMO. And Episode compelling you to be a selfish jerk if you don’t want to spend gems.

Also, the mother, who’s literally torturing the pool boy (as we’ve established) has decided to send Portia to a CONVENT until her baby is born and–as she says–taken away, the witch. She can’t pretend to be the stereotypical religious version of Dolores Umbridge, either, because of what she’s doing to the pool boy and his possibly starving to death cat.

There are CHILDREN on this app who could stumble upon this story and read it. CHILDREN!!!

6 Likes

Episode removed the story on my app, has anyone else’s?

3 Likes

I can’t find it on mine either now. :eyes:

1 Like

I just realized that my screenshots show what I made her nickname.

1 Like

I actually still see the story, but I added it to favorites because I have to see how this craziness ends :woozy_face:

1 Like

mines removed :clown_face:

1 Like

Yeah mines gone too

Your own story violated your own guidelines and Terms of Service.
Episode get your :poop: together this year

20 Likes

at least we have the SS to remember this story

all the guidelines it broke :clown_face:

9 Likes

All the trauma we were subjected to.

4 Likes

:rofl:
Do they not review their own stories before publishing?

6 Likes

It was horrible ugh why was this made i read it for gems :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I honestly don’t pay any attention at all to what Episode releases but I remember there is a story that had 10 alternate endings, this is probably it. Honestly, I think Episode will do anything people to read there crappy stories (no offence, sorry).

They have got to do something with those titles though.
Bad bad baby? Bad. Bad. Baby? BAD BAD BABY? WHAT EVEN IS THAT?!

3 Likes