Let's Talk About The Grammys!

What did u think about the winners, and nominees, and the clothing?! :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

I loved Chloe and Halle, the opening was very entertaining. I loved Cardi Bs performance. Motown and Aretha tribute were Ehh, it was so cute watch dolly and miles performing together. Dan + Shay performance was pretty good.

Favorite outfits were:

Kinda trash tbh but what’s new? It’s alwaus been that way. They never base it on actual talent. And the clothes looked way too crazy. Not all of them but most.

ikr, nothings changed, its the same.

Nice. Picture love them I love grammarys to

I loved the outfit kylie was wearing and the fact that Ariana won a grammy!:scream:

she did amazing. She deserved it.

I watched for BMTH & Post Malone!

&

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::black_heart:

Oh and RHCP…

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

:heart_eyes:

Yesss!

A disappointing alignment of nominations and wins. Along with horrific outfits to match. :frog::tea:

lol ikr

I think the best rap album and best reggae album were both very well deserved, those were literally the only two awards I cared about, I really just come to see the outfits

But can we talk about Bebe Rexha’s look!? IM SHOOK! Stunning! :heart_eyes:
Bebe-Rexha-In-Monsoori-2019-Grammy-Awards

i love her dress! Stunning! :heart_eyes:

i’m happy bc ariana won a grammy :’)

She deserved it! :hugs:

Like the Oscars, SAGS, BAFTAs and more SNAPPED with the nominations this year, the Scammy’s cannot relate. At least Ariana won something for once.

Is that- LEE I SEEEE!!! :open_mouth::open_mouth::call_me_hand:t2: AMAZING PROFILE PIC! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

Lmao, the Grammy’s were the same old same old.

#RIPMYBABY :pensive:

BISHHH I SWEAR IF CLEM DIES TOOOO!! IM COMING FOR YOU, SKYBOUND!! :hocho: I LOVE TWD!!! One question though, Louis or Violet?..