Let's talk about the movie 365 Days

Hey y’all, let’s talk about the movie 365 DNI or 365 Days. It became viral on tik tok, so that’s what convinced me to watch this movie. If you don’t what the movie is, this is the summary that I found on Google cuz I’m too lazy to type my own :sleepy::

Summary of the movie to get a taste of what the movie will be like

Massimo is a member of the Sicilian Mafia family and Laura is a sales director. She does not expect that on a trip to Sicily trying to save her relationship, Massimo will kidnap her and give her 365 days to fall in love with him.

If you want to watch the movie, it’s on Netflix but I highly recommend you don’t watch it with your parents if you live with them lmao hfkjka. And if you share a Netflix account with your parents, you should create another account to watch the movie then delete it once you’ve watched it. If you don’t have Netflix, you can watch it on Myflixer.com, Vumoo, or Soap2day!

In my opinion, I think the movie’s storyline was weak and just terrible and the ending was pretty weak. There are a lot of scandalous scenes in this movie, let’s just say that lmfao. We all know we haven’t watched it because of the plot I hope :smirk: I think it reminds me of those Episode Mafia stories to be frank.

Overall, what’s your opinion on the movie if you’ve watch the movie already?

1 Like

Just reading the description, I think it looks extremely disturbing and fucked up to be honest. The fact that they put it in the romance category is so…

5 Likes

Lmaoo I watched it too because I saw it on TikTok, the ending was terrible and I was confused most of the movie. I watched it on myflixer.to since it wasn’t on netflix yet.

Lmfaooo i cant with this :skull:

1 Like

i saw the preview for it and… let’s just say it was very, very spicy :no_mouth:

I’m not gonna watch it lmfao. That being said, someone should fill me in on all the problematic and juicy details in the movie, cos i know there are a ton of them and i want to be filled in on the loop. I would watch it but i dont think i can sacrifice my mental health on a 2 hour movie :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Also like, can someone explain the ending? lol

2 Likes

This is a spoiler:

So basically, Laura got shot, but she isn’t dead apparently, well I hope she ain’t dead, She was supposed to be kidnapped in book, so that’s probably why there is going to be a second movie

1 Like

Lmaooo, tbh same, I had no idea what was going on in the polish scenes.

Bahaha, the boat scene was definitely something, I was actually uncomfortable watching that scene though :skull:

2 Likes

Lmaoo ikr? I can’t remember exactly when but she was like “I don’t need 365 days” :flushed:

3 Likes

I didn’t yet, but I’m polish, so I guess I should watch

It’s a very spicy movie. This definitely belongs in the hub and not in Netflix let me tell you that bahaha.

It’s pretty boring in my opinion when it comes to the plot and unless if you want to see the spicy scenes cuz it’s a lot to take in lmao. The boat scene is definitely the spiciest of them all haha. There is choking in the movie, though in the movie.

3 Likes

I guess i gotta watch it now lmfao

2 Likes

it really do be like a mafia/gang episode story tho

2 Likes

Good luck girl!

It’s literally a foreign version of 50 shades of grey but with better s*x scenes imo. Anyways, felt like nothing actually happened in the movie until the end lol.

Also I couldn’t stop laughing every time Massimo said “bAbYgOrL”

4 Likes

aRe YoU lOsT bAbYgOrL, lmao I can’t—

Massimo do be very hawt tho ngl, they have better looking casts than in 50 Shades of Grey

4 Likes

are you lost babygorl

6 Likes

i just threw up in the mouth-

i was not ready to relive THAT

1 Like

this is literally the worst movie i have ever seen.
it’s soooo bad.
please, save your eyes and never watch it.

HAHAH it’s so bad apparently

2 Likes

THE BOAT SCENE - i could not watch it :eyes:

1 Like