✨ Let's talk about the positive in 2020 ✨

So a lot of people think of 2020 as

:x: THE WORST YEAR EVER! :x:

(okay that was a bit dramatic lol :sweat_smile:)

Anyways,

You have got to have atleast one positive thing that happened this year rightt? :woozy_face: :sparkles:

So, let me start first.

1. I actually found out that I have Dissociative Identity Disorder. yayyy! :weary: :sweat_smile:
    Okay fine that was negative not positive lol :sweat_smile:

2. I met a lot of AMAZING people on episode!! I’m so grateful!! Thank you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

There are more positive stuff but I’m just too lazy to type them in lmaoooo :joy: :joy:

So, fellow episodian, what about you? :wink:

9 Likes

I’m starting to heal and realize my worth slowly but I’m making progress

I also came on episode and realized I like writing and art which is cool but other than that idk it’s been really difficult

9 Likes

There was a lot of negative things from 2020, not even gonna lie. But I found that staying home has made me a better person in a way. I’ve grown as a person with ways I couldn’t have used if I were still going out and hanging with friends. 2020 has really put things into perspective too! I’m truly grateful for all I have in life. Probably more so than 2019!
:joy_cat:

6 Likes

I definetly had time to think about topics I’ve never thought about and I started learning myself better. I’ve met so many beautiful people in this community, found out that Im gay and ace and even came out to my mother. This year has definatly been a challenge but there are also good things.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I really have trouble thinking of something, but my face glowed up (I gained weight, though so…)

1 Like

As much as this year has sucked ass, I think it’s by far the best character development I’ve ever had in my entire life.

I’ve found out things about myself that I didn’t know or realize before, I’m in f*cking love with my body, I managed to actually write a story that’s going to be published in a week, I am pushing myself to do better, and though I’ve been in my house for months, I had a lot of time for myself. I’ve picked up responsibilities, I’m doing community service, hell, I even have a wedding to attend in December. I’ve gotten tremendously better at writing, especially my art. I’ve developed a new art style I’m proud of. I do acknowledge the fact my mental health has reached the lowest point of my life this year, and I understand that it will probably never be the same, but I also realize that it takes rain for flowers to grow, and I’ve developed so much as a person. I’m taking this time for me to reflect on myself, and others.

This year is still my year, even if it’s not what I first imagined it to be.

3 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
This is really random but I’m so proud of you!

2 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Somehow being isolated helped me regain my self confidence I lost a few years ago. I’m way more open about how I feel and comfortable sharing my opinion.

3 Likes

I found so many amazing people on forums and Instagram :blush:

3 Likes

This year hasn’t been so great with my family wise. But I’m trying to be a better person for myself and improving on my health and mindset.
Doing the best I can do take care of myself and helping others too. I also have been writing a lot and improving somewhat well.

Been trying to keep myself busy.

I’m grateful for my friends, family, God and everyone else on forums.

1 Like

My mental health improved, and I cut myself out of toxic friendships. Been doing really great in school and overall trying my best when before it was hard for me to do. I’ll be applying for university this year, and I’m looked forward to starting a new chapter in my life as a young adult. I have my fingers crossed for some top schools and I’ll be applying for some safeties, just in case, but feeling really confident and excited. :sparkles:

Can I even call myself an adult when I just ate a pack of 50 Timbits in one day? :skull:

3 Likes

Quarantine gave me time to catch up on my shows and even pick up some new ones :eyes:

3 Likes

To say that this year is the worst year is relevant only for those who don’t know the history of their country and the world. The year 2020 is the worst only because it’s full of those who wine. It’s really annoying. We missed a lot of beautiful days this year, but it’s better than to be sick. What was positive: I went back to sport, useful habits. found a new job. I think this year was beautiful in its own way.

2 Likes

uhhh i didn’t die from corona yet?? idk even corona doesn’t want me lmao

sorry if this offended who has corona i just meant it as a joke :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.