Let's talk about THE SHAW BROTHERS

It’s in the title… let’s talk ABOUT THE SHAW BROTHERS.
Random tags: @Amphia @LemonProductions @Ana9 @CrimsonJewel @xxOlivia_Meganxx @PurpleRadiance @Maha_episode @Youngbl00d

5 Likes

whos that??

2 Likes

The Shaw Brothers is a story lol

1 Like

ohhhh i haven’t read it

3 Likes

Haha I figured. You should go read it! It’s quite the interesting one.
All the love,
Neha x

2 Likes

ill go check it out now, tysm i’ve actually been looking for a new story to read. is it ink or LL??

1 Like

Of course! x
It’s an Ink story. it’s not complete yet.

2 Likes

i might check it out x

1 Like

Cool, sounds good!
All the love,
Neha x

I love the story! Kinda forgot the beginning “plot” tbh~ And I’m too scared to read the last chapter/s :sweat_smile: The author is completely unproblematic too from what I’ve heard :))

2 Likes

ME TOOOO. the last chapters that she published were a ROLLERCOASTER. omg it was so happy but then sad??? TSB is going to have a bittersweet ending-

1 Like

Yuppp I haven’t read the recent chapters yet but I saw sad AND happy spoilers ughhh-

1 Like

Yep, I won’t spoil anything, but you will definitely be overjoyed but then feel like crying and screaming after reading the last few chapters. ughhhh I just really hope Violet can end things off nicely, NOTTTT messily and where no one ends up happy together. Violet would have done us dirty then ://

1 Like

lmao i havent read that story yet XD i could feel the drama from the description.

1 Like

Yes, yes. YESSSSS!! so much drama! I can’t even believe that I have read this story since the beginning in like 2018. welp

1 Like

lmaooo uhhh maybe ill give it a read some day but im reading Sunflower which isnt as dramtic BUT we’ll see

2 Likes

Haha yeah, sounds good! let me know when you read it!! it’s good but then at the same time it’s so FRUSTRATING. Violet (the author) writes a good thing and then for a few episodes it stays, and the next time she publishes there is a catastrophe. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Okay so it’s a story I’ll check it out then

1 Like

yep! it’s a story.
All the love,
Neha!! xx

1 Like

Heyyyy…
Is it a new episode story??
Which genre??
And who’s the author??

1 Like