Let's talk about THE SHAW BROTHERS

Hey! it’s not a new story. it’s been going on for some time now. It’s a drama story. The author is Violet Madison. She wrote Best Mistake before tsb.

1 Like

I think that Best Mistake was one of the first community stories I’ve ever read- FLASHBACKS :blob_turtle: :relieved:
Her stories are AMAZING :’))

1 Like

Honestly yeah!! I love her stories as well. She has grown a lot as an author. I’m glad I’ve followed her work for this long. :)) her and Sai Keyhart too!!!

Moved to Community since this is about a specific story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hm… I’ve never read it.

I did read a few episodes of the Dolan Twins story back when Mean Girls was super popular.

1 Like

OMG ME TOO. MEAN GIRLS WAS SERIOUSLY THE BEST I CAN’T EVEN AH-
I literally love Regina George to deathh

2 Likes

It was my first story, and I loved all of them!

Though I lowkey thought Micah was ugly. :joy: (Is that his name? It was the boyfriend in the story.)

1 Like

Yeah one of mine as well! Yes, Micah is the name of the boyfriend. I thought he was ugly too, if we are being completely honest :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

I honestly really liked the style Regina and the other characters were in. I think it was a good mix of LL and INK, but now when I look back, the difference between the INK MC and “special” looking characters is a bit odd.

1 Like

Yeah. I kind of want to play it again just for the nostalgia :joy:

1 Like

I replayed like 2 episodes. It was cool to look back.

1 Like

Not my cup of tea

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

I LOVE THIS STORY SM OMG , literally obsessed I’ve run out of replays it’s literally my fav of all time

1 Like

LMAOOOO love that. how many replays do you get?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.