Let's talk about The Vampire Diaries! :blob_hearts:

I’m usually not into vampires or werewolves. Vampire diaries became my favorite only because of Damon.

2 Likes

honestly felt like Damon and Stefan both could’ve been with a girl better, Elena always bothered me but if I HAD to choose delena

2 Likes

Damon’s humour is just amazing! I love himm :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Firstly I love his eyes, then comes humor, then comes his dance.

2 Likes

Same, she’s just too clingy in my opinion

2 Likes

Ok unpopular opinion: Damon is toxic

2 Likes

Katherine is amazing really. I love Katherine and Caroline, they are, for sure, my favorite female characters

2 Likes

He kinda is, but i still love him idk why :sob:

2 Likes

I mean who tf tries to kill your brother just because you rejected him?

1 Like

Yeahhh, i hated him in that part

1 Like

Or not to forget when he killed Stefan’s best friend

2 Likes

Klaroline would’ve ended EVERY ship and Julie even said it herself.
(julie is the creator of tvd)
ALSOOO KLAUS IS A BBY :pleading_face:
And i’m rewatching it rnnnn then im gonna rewatch the originals and then ill rewatch legacies.

5 Likes

Yeh he killed her but she ended up seeing stefan again twice, she has peace too so its not all bad. Damon is just a hurt chicken nugget with anger issues :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Alsoooooo the ‘THERES NO STOPPING US RIGHT NOW’ dance when elena is a vamp and shes dancing with damon at the party is HOTTT. try to tell me different, i dare you.

1 Like

I agree with this. I’m so sad we didn’t got more Klaroline moments :confounded:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I don’t like Damon at all. :joy: I just tolerate his humor

2 Likes

samee, they deserved sm better. if they dont find peace together, get married and live happily ever after, im sueing.

2 Likes

My favorite Delena scene was in season 3, the motel kiss, with the song ‘never let me go’ in the background

3 Likes

i- wow… okay :slightly_frowning_face:
lmao i get why people would dislike him but all that matters is i dont ahah

2 Likes

Yessss i love that oneee, i also love the rain kiss and basically every scene with them

2 Likes