911 : Call me if you Can by Lark Noah
Haunted : Her Protector by Courtney Bree
The Kettle by April H.
Deadly Obsessions by Fran on Episode

5 Likes

Iā€™m here! Iā€™m here!

I love Dead Roses and Ley Lines, I havenā€™t checked out others tho :thinking:

3 Likes

I read Haunted: Her Protector a while ago (back when it was a Haunted entry) and really enjoyed it! Itā€™s complete and the ending is unexpected (at least it was to me lol).

2 Likes

Here are the stories featured:

Have you read any of these stories? Which are your favorites? Thoughts on this shelf?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve read Melrose and I think it isnā€™t really a thriller. However itā€™s a really good story!

2 Likes

I READ THE STORY ā€˜HER PROTECTORā€™ itā€™s so interesting. I suggest you read it. It isnā€™t another typical love story trust me that story is sooo good.

1 Like

That screenshot is missing three stories :slight_smile:
The Kettle
Her Protector
Deadly Obsessions

Iā€™m glad to see theyā€™re releasing shelves with 9 stories again. I personally prefer that as it gives more people an opportunity to get on a shelf :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I havenā€™t read it so this is purely a question out of interest. Not trying to be snarky lol.
What genre would you put it in and why?

1 Like

For some reason it only showed up as six for me the first time I opened the app :thinking:
Now I see all nine, though ā€” Iā€™ll update the photo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Drama or romance (maybe read its description, because that explains a lot)
itā€™s not as ā€œbrutalā€ as a real thriller would be

I suggested 911: Call me If you can! I was so exited when I saw it.

do you want to give us a quick summary? :smiley:

Itā€™s about this dispatcher who gets a call from this man whoā€™s been kidnapped. She canā€™t tell any other authorities cause the kidnapper tracks all of his calls and threatens to kill him. What happens to him is based on your choices

Iā€™ve read the Protecter. Loved it

1 Like

Agree. Good story, but not a Thriller. Especially the second half, more of a Drama or Romance.

1 Like

Thank you! :kissing_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yeah, Melrose isnā€™t really a thriller.

1 Like

I just read the first 3 chapters of Necessary Evil, and def getting some Supernatural Vibes

Edit : I likes it, great choice for the shelf

Iā€™m super grateful for all the love Iā€™ve gotten on The Kettle, Iā€™m really surprised! <3

1 Like

Iā€™m in love with Necessary Evil.