Let's Talk About . . . Through His Eyes!

xD tell us when you reach the ending <3

I love The Freckles on Mars and read it before it was featured. The author @MeMyselfAndI had to change a few things for guideline reasons but it’s still a beautiful dark story with heartwrenching emotions and very difficult situations. The directing is basic, but I believe if spotlight was available when first written that was the style this story was more intended for.

I really recommend this one!

2 Likes

Do you know if the author is still around :o ?

I’m curious if they will change the story to spotlight

He’s a slower writer, but the story is said to have two more chapters to it. Sadly their story in original spotlight, RIP my favourite story of all time The B-Team, is discontinued.

Perhaps with the new ability he may switch inbetween cinematic and spotlight. If he does it will not detract from the story at all as it is narration heavy. And I enjoy it. And this is coming from someone who normally advocates against heavy narration in stories.

4 Likes

I read the first four episodes of the ‘bad boy’ game.

It fits the genre, won’t be continuing (not because I didn’t like it, but I just made me uncomfortable & the choices matter). Def fits the shelf, choices matter. I picked correctly both times (I picked to be nice to Lilia and she was nicer to me later / and then / didn’t sleep with Nick’s sister, and he now owes me one)

Nevertheless, I am closing this thread as the new shelf is up, and it’s being talked about here.

@Ryan close this thread :3

1 Like

Closing per OP request :v:t2: