Let's Talk About... Thru His Eyes

Why, thank you :pleading_face: And congrats to you too!

The Indigenous was actually the second on my list because just like @LiyahxWrites, Iā€˜m always happy to see undiscovered stories on a shelf. I read it today and as your summary above suggests, you really put a lot of effort to this story. I liked your characters, I also felt like the female MCā€™s role was almost as much important as the male MCā€™s, and I didnā€™t mind it at all because she is a queen. I mean princess.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve only read Psychology 101 by @Annieways (this isnā€™t important or anything but this is one of my majors :blob_sun: and I absolutely adore this story. Itā€™s one of the few comedy stories that has actually made me laugh.

Itā€™s one of those stories where when youā€™re feeling down you know it will bring you up because itā€™s a genuine lighthearted comedy. I love the characters and all the shit they get into. I never know exactly when she updates, but thatā€™s okay because when I see sheā€™s unexpectedly updated itā€™s like finding five dollars in my pantsā€™ pockets when I desperately need gas money lol. (what the hell even is this analogy??)

Anyway, Iā€™m ecstatic itā€™s getting more recognition and I hope people are enjoying it as much as I always do :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Iā€¦ I loved the analogy, and Iā€™m so happy that you are enjoying the story :blush:
This really means a lot coming from you :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Really honored to be on this amazing shelf alongside all the talented authors. Canā€™t wait to check out all the stories I havenā€™t read already, especially Psych 101 since people seem to love it so much! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

that truly means a lot. I spent all day writing episode 4 but now that its published I have time to check out all of the stories, and Iā€™m truly excited for yours. It seems many love it, so Iā€™m sure I will too. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Congratulations to you Annie! :tada: Iā€™m very glad your hard work is being recognized :clapping: And again, I also want to thank you for all the support you have given me. :heart:

5 Likes

I hope everyone is doing well :smiley:
So I came back again Amberose is going to put me on dogā€™s house for clogging her thread :sweat_smile:
I have read what was published of The Show must go on.
So I almost cried on the end of the first episode and as Annieways said itā€™s a sensitive topic well executed.
The story fits the shelf, the cover represents the story and drops hints about the sensitive topic. Choices matter as the point system is used.

Fav moments

Every experience on the bucket list makes me laugh. Not only that, but it makes you rethink about what matters.

Perform at a drag club was hilarious.

I love that the gay friend is a diva, finally a gay well portayed.

It was awesome that theyā€™re getting supported by society

3 Likes

No, itā€™s good you bumped it because I forgot to comment on it yesterday and you just reminded me.

I read Ephermal Encounter and it was amazing. It kind of felt too smart for my unworthy eyes lol, like I normally donā€™t like much narration in stories but I was hooked on Phoenixā€™s. The intro was stunning and I keep noticing this motif of grey, with transitions and text effects, etc, which just makes me think that thereā€™s been a lot of thought put into the details of this story. The directing is flawless. Itā€™s a really good pick for the shelf :blush:

3 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll put it on my list :thinking:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

@Sydney_H Could you please close this thread? :blush: Thank you!

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: