Let's talk about video games

To anyone who enjoys playing video games, let’s talk about video games.

What is/are your favorite video games?
What is/are your favorite video game series (e.g. Mario, Pac-Man, etc.)?
Who is/are your favorite video game character(s)?

My favorite video games are:

• Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • Super Mario Maker 2
  • The Sonic the Hedgehog games
  • Pac-Man games
  • Punch-Out!!! (Wii)
  • Mega Man 11
  • Super Metroid
  • Metroid Other M

My favorite video game series are:

• Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Pac-Man
  • Mega Man
  • Super Mario
  • Metroid

My favorite video game characters are:

• Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Little Mac (from Punch-Out!!!)
  • Samus Aran (from Metroid)
  • Mega Man
  • Pac-Man
  • Captain Falcon (from F-Zero)
6 Likes

I’m a fan of the legend of Zelda series specifically Breath of the wild. I play Hades, Animal Crossing and super smash bros.

1 Like
  • DETROIT BECOME HUMAN! :joy: I love it sm! Everything is beautifully written, it’s aesthetic and the branching is just wow.
  • Halo: Reach because it’s such a classic and it made up most of my childhood.
  • Life is Strange series because they always hit me in the feels and I love the branching.
  • Fallout 4 especially with mods.
  • Ghost Recon: Wildlands because of the customization and plot.

I’ve played a lot of RPG games, racing games and more FPS games, but those ones in particular have always stuck with me. I’ve also played puzzle games with touching storylines and mediocre graphics, but they didn’t become favorites. I don’t touch horror games although I’ve seen some of them played.

As a series, it used to be the Halo games (and then Destiny because I loved Bungie), but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve preferred more narrative games with choices, so I guess LiS. Although Hitman is good too since it’s so volatile. I remember looking at reviews to see whether it was worth buying or not and one review had me sold — said it was the only game where you could kill someone with a banana whilst dressed a clown lmao.
One of my all time favs is Red vs Blue, but it’s not actually a game franchise, it’s just a series made from Halo players/characters.

• Prophet from the Crysis games.
  • Arbiter from the Halo series.
  • Shipmaster from the Halo series, especially in Halo 2.
  • Connor from DBH.
  • Trevor Phillips from GTA V cuz he’s funny.
  • ETHAN from CoD Infinite Warefare.
  • Benjamin Carmine from Gears of War 2.
  • Emile from Halo: Reach.
  • CABOOSE! from RvB (Red vs Blue) which is a humorous Halo series made, filmed and edited by Rooster Teeth.

I think it’s pretty obvious I’m a console and PC gamer. :joy::v:t2:

2 Likes

I’m that girl who plays Minecraft, Roblox, Among Us… you know. The typical things. And Episode, of course! :slight_smile:

I also like home design games for whatever strange reason I like them :woman_shrugging: I have at least seven…

EDIT: nvm make that 12

2 Likes

I love playing Mario Kart and Skyrim(The modding community is so creative)

True fan of shooters and a competitive gaming player.
My fav video games are:
•The evil within 1/2
•Doom 2016/Eternal +DLCs
•RE2,3,7(8)
•Apex legends
•Alien Isolation
•Overwatch
•Dirty bomb when it was playable
•R6
•zoo planet
My fav video game series:
Well my fav one is The evil within, loved these games

My fav characters:
•Sebastian Castellanos from the evil within 2
•Leon and Ada from RE2 remake
•Low key likes MC of days gone (but game was disappointing for most of the community)

1 Like

Red dead redemption 2 is sick and gta 5

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about buying this, is it worth it?

3 Likes

Yes, yes and yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I actually played Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, but I never got around to beating it for unknown reasons.

1 Like

I don’t get much time to play anymore but I was hooked on PUBG there for a good while. I once survived the entire game because I crawled on my belly the entire time lol :laughing:

I’ve not played games much as of late, but I used to looove them before. I still dabble in some, but hardly enough to consider myself a gamer.

What is/are your favorite video games?

-Fire Emblem 7 (Blazing Sword)
My first game in the series, and still my most loved one. The cast is fantastic, the story is… Well, it’s not /good/ persay, but it aligns most with what I care about. And the gameplay is simple enough, yet challenging in the right ways.
-Fire Emblem 4 (Genealogy of a Holy War)
I’d call this my favorite one, as the cast and story is just fantastic. Without going into details, it’s so different and amazing to the other stories. You can also marry people and have children. The gameplay is outdated though, so I don’t recommend it unless you do like the Fire Emblem series already.
-Fire Emblem 5 (Thracia 776)
This one is so frustrating and challenging, but it builds on the story of FE4 and gives clarity into some events that didn’t show up. The cast is equally great though.
-Fire Emblem 9 (Path of Radiance)
The story is great! All about breaking down racism and xenophobia, without feeling like it’s trying to force you to think that way. The right way of telling it all.
-Fire Emblem Heroes
The only game I currently, actively play. It’s a phone gacha game that’s very kind to F2p players. Basically, we Summon our favorite heroes from the main series and customize them as we see fit. It’s simple and fun.
-Pokemon B/W, G/S/C, R/S/E
I loved the pokemon saga growing up. I still have every game except the newest ones in my collection :heart:
-World of Warcraft
I have always loved MMOs, and WoW was my first. I quit fairly recently because the game didn’t become what I wanted, but I still love it.
-Black Desert Online
Another MMO, and one that’s superb in one way. It’s amazing graphics and character creator is beyond any other, so it’s the perfect dress-up MMO game with a super satisfying combat system.
-Counter Strike 1.6
I played this a lot when I was younger with my friends, and though I never tried the newer ones, my memories of fun with this game holds a dear place in my heart.

What is/are your favorite video game series (e.g. Mario, Pac-Man, etc.)?

-Fire Emblem
I assume you figured as much though ^~^
-Pokemon
And you probably figured this out as well!

Who is/are your favorite video game character(s)?

Hard! I have many! Ayra from FE4, Fiora from FE7, Sigurd from FE4, Mareeta from FE5, Limstella from FE7, Seth from FE8, Marisa from FE8, Titania from FE9 and FE10… Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

FINALLY
SOMEONE LIKES ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD AS ME
I am soooooooooo happy

1 Like

yayy!!

1 Like

So i play minecraft among us used to play roblox
i am obsessed with zelda
i play super smash bros ultimate on nintendo
and i played uncharted 4
and a spider-man game i forgot it’s name but it is on ps4 but i loved it

1 Like

Ohhhhh well my favorite video game is injustice 2. And my fave series is Legend of Zelda! But I love the Batman games! And my favorite character is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn!

1 Like

GENSHIN IMPACT ALL THE WAY!!.i love it!!

Tell Me Why (I love the feeling of it and I also just love (most) Dontnod games).
The Last of Us (We don’t talk about the second one, did my mans dirty :woman_playing_handball: :hole: ).
Heavy Rain (I know it’s like really old and eh, but there’s something about it that I just love).
Detroit: Become Human (Connor’s my favorite :relieved:).
Oxenfree (The endings, ugh).
What Remains of Edith Finch (It was very interesting and kinda sad).
Life is Strange 2 (I loved one but two just hit me in the feels, I literally cried for weeks :skull:).
Alien: Isolation (This one made me so nervous I always expected a jumpscare somewhere. Also, I found it kinda boring at first but the second time around I loved it.)

As you can probably tell, I’m a big fan of storytelling/narrative games. I play other types of games (like Roblox and stuff) but I wouldn’t consider them to be favorites cause I’ll like them one second them get bored of them the next. :woozy_face:

Life is Strange games are probably my favorite series that I’ve seen so far, and I’m literally so excited for the third game to come in September!

I’ve been thinking about getting into The Walking Dead and Red Dead Redemption series too cause they sound fun.

Connor (as stated above) and Hank, the iconic duo from DBH.
Lyla, Sean, and Chris from LiS2.
Max and Warren from LiS. (Not as a couple tho lmfao)
Aiden from Beyond: Two Souls (He’s sort of not a character character but still).
Ren from Oxenfree.
Joel from TLOU.

1 Like

You reminded my me this game is so amazing I played it once with my cousin I bought the disc but it wasn’t working

Oh well I downloaded it! But I loved it so much!

1 Like