Let's talk about video games

wait how did you download it please

Well it’s simple enough, I pay every month for PSnow so I can download for free pretty much any game I want (god of war, red dead, etc.) But you can pay to download certain games.

2 Likes

I’m back with a poll.

Do you prefer 2D games or 3D games?
  • 2D
  • 3D

0 voters

My fave video games are:

Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Galaxy
Scribblenauts
Minecraft
The Sims 4
Super Smash Bro’s
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario Odyssey
Sonic The Hedgehog (the original)

My fave series is:
Super Mario, for sure

My fave characters:
Rosalina & Luma!! (Mario Galaxy 1&2)
Count Bleck (Paper Mario 1) (the only decent villain in the Mario series)
Tippi (Paper Mario 1)

1 Like

I enjoy playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate would be my favorite out of all the Smash Bros. games. What characters do you like to play in Smash Bros.?

Super Mario is one of my favorite series as well (primarily because of the gameplay). Have you played Super Mario Maker or Super Mario Maker 2?

You don’t think Bowser is a decent villain in the Mario series?

1 Like

Ultimate is good, I love playing as Rosalina & Luma and Samus is another really good fighter. I mainly switch off between those two, but admittedly I haven’t play for a hot min

Yes! I’ve played both, they’re not my favorite games but they’re still fun nonetheless

Hell no, it’s either Mario is freakishly good at being the hero or Bowser just sucks at being a villain. We’re like 40 games deep, and I don’t think Bowser has had 1 successful attempt at completing a plan all the way through. Yeah, he’s a big scary monster & is meant to be intimidating, but I personally find him kinda lame. Count Bleck on the other hand has it all; super powers, total control over the worlds, actually powerful henchmen, and he was 99% complete with his plan before Mario squashed it, but Bleck did not make it easy :joy:

1 Like

I haven’t played Sims in over year and I really need to play it again

I love Sims btw.

I also love Life is Strange and The Last of Us. I haven’t played them but I’ve watched playthroughs of them on YouTube. They are so good, I love the characters and plotline.

Beyond: Two Souls is incredible. So is TLOU and TLOU 2.

I like the plot in TLOU 2 as well. It really shows differing perspectives of things.

1 Like

I actually play Samus in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as well, although I’m more confident with Little Mac.

Have you created any levels in the Super Mario Maker games?

1 Like

One one:
Me playing Roblox every day & night :nerd_face:

Samus is easy to control imo, some of the other fights appear like… idk, hard to keep in full control? Like Wario, I never know how to properly play him, whereas Samus is really smooth.

Also I haven’t created any levels tbh, have you?

1 Like

I have created some levels in the Mario Maker games, but I have created more levels in Super Mario Maker 2.

1 Like
When given the option, what difficulty levels do you normally play games on?
  • Easy
  • Normal
  • Hard

0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.