• Bound to Bite by @Arrows.Episode
  • Deadly Secrets: Fangs of Love by @TamiRose
  • Eternally Forbidden by trisha_writes
  • Soulless by @TLdax913
  • The Frontier by @TheRealKayElle
  • My Big Bad Wolf by kalesy.episode
  • That Bloody Mess by ana_stacy_author
  • Magicka: Vampires Inferno by @Carla.16

If you know any of the author’s usernames, please let me know!

Have you read any of these stories? What did you like about them? If not, which ones grab your attention?

And most importantly- are you team werewolf :wolf: or vampire :vampire:t3:?

9 Likes

I actually haven’t completed any wolves story, tbh I just started reading stories that have to do with wolves.
Well, all the wolf or rather werewolf stories I’ve read are interesting;
The Hidden Wolf by @paigebarr
The Supernatural Queen by @Golden.aura
(I loved reading them both)

And Vampire stories
Bite my tongue(I LOVED reading this, It is the first book on Episode that made me cry)
Blind to Blood
Bloody Kiss
Eat me up

Now for the hard part choosing between wolves and vamps
Hmm I really enjoyed them all

Time for the final result

IT’S A TIE :grin:
As I really enjoyed them all so I couldn’t choose :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I love wolf stories for some reason, I’ve read quite a few so probably team wolf :wolf:. But I love to read fantasy of any kind.

Wolf Stories
CAIRO’S ROGUE and CAIRO’s ROGUE 2 HAZEL by AnnaDaily (My favorites!)
The shadow wolf by Neville
The Moon Wolf by Kimjh
The Golden Wolf by Zoe.A

Vampire Stories
Goodbye, Mate (LL) by Nat C.
Fallen Ones by Carllies
Wanting More by Darkitty

2 Likes

I pick team wolf who’s with me!!

Congratulations to everyone! Personally I don’t read Vampires/Werewolves story it’s my least favourite cliche :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

You’ve read a lot :joy:
Have you read any of the stories on the shelf? Or are there any that you’re interested in checking out? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, sounds like there are a lot of vampire and werewolf stories on the app lol. I rarely venture into fantasy so I haven’t really noticed.

Have you tried any stories on the new shelf? If not, do any of them interest you? :slight_smile:

So I’m not really a fantasy reader in general, but I have read two of these stories (partially, anyway).

I read Bound to Bite when it was a magicka entry and I really enjoyed it! I liked how the MC actually is a vampire (so this isn’t a human-girl-meets-dominant-vampire story haha) and that the MC is also not a fan of being a vampire. I’m extremely behind, but I was planning on waiting until the story was complete and just binging. It’s an entertaining story with a fun point system (you can “spend” the different points you earn on choices) and I recommend it.

I’ve read a little bit of That Bloody Mess but I’m super behind due to just having no time. I liked what I read and I’ll continue one day.

As for the big question, I’m gonna go with vampire.

3 Likes

I believe I have read some stories on the new shelf, I can’t remember them though. I do remember seeing Playing For Keeps on it and I have been reading it. :smile:

What made you read That Bloody Mess? The author? Or did something else draw you to it?

1 Like

I usually stay away Vampire and Werewolf stuff cause they don’t appeal to me lol. I read Bound To Bite and Soulless during the Magicka contest.

I can’t resist an Arrows story and I love that the point system in it. I’m going Team Human in that one :joy:

Soulless was recommended to me during the contest and I really enjoyed it. It’s a pretty good fantasy/thriller that I’m not caught up on :woman_facepalming:t2: I think I should finally get to it now loll

2 Likes

I’ve read Look at the Bite Side and absolutely adore it! Wholesome vampire content with sweet characters and strong friendships! So happy to see it on this shelf!

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging me to let them know my username! :blue_heart: :blush:

2 Likes