Let's Talk About... Women's History Month

Where’s Fallen?

This week’s month’s shelf is in celebration of Women’s History Month. Since they will be rotating the 6 stories that are showcased each week, I’ll be editing this topic to add to it, rather than closing and making a new one each week, because that’s too much effort

First Week:

Second Week

• Flight of Passion @Jadlyss
  • NEVER BEEN IN LOVE @SweetJazzyJazz
  • Who We Are @Jayyy
  • The Teenage Vigilante by LexiMae
  • Wrapped in Lies by MikaylaS
  • Claimed by the Werecat by Alexa

Third Week

Fourth Week

• How To Be A Princess @MargoVincent
  • The Glass Cage by Star Writes
  • Black Betty @jessfox13
  • Ginger LOVE by Alexa
  • Not All Bad by Penelope
  • Rescue Me by molly

So which ones have you read? What do you like? Does it fit the shelf? Does it fit the genre? Do choices matter? Who would you recommend it for? Etc, etc.

16 Likes

I hope Fallen will be on it next week!

4 Likes

I meant in terms of creating the Let’s Talk About topic hahahahahah I was filling in while she was taking a break :sweat_smile:

Congratulations on your feature, Lyra. I have been waiting for Villainous Heroes to be up there for too long.

7 Likes

Ohhhhhhh I getchu :joy: :joy: Thank you!

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::sunglasses::blush: CONGRATS @LyraKeiken

2 Likes

I just want to say- I guess someone from Episode saw us mention on the BHM shelf that they should make it a little clearer that the shelf will rotate? As this week it says “WHM week 1” :slight_smile:

Also- I think at least 4 of the 5 had less than 20k reads at the time of being featured, with three (I think) having <5k. Which is always nice to see.

I’ve read:
A Whole New World
Villainous Heros
Scandalous

I recommend all of them (actually, I think all 3 are even in my Episode recommendations lol) and I think they fit the shelf :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you <3

3 Likes

A Whole New World is amazing. It fits the shelf really nicely and I would 100% recommend it.

4 Likes

Been meaning to read Villainous heroes but my time management sucks with other episode involvements

3 Likes

Um… Boy tears/male tears means semen… That’s icky!!

ive just read some fanmail on this one, and one comment about diverse in India or something about India got me like…:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Thank you, my directing queen! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re making me blush and tear up because well… I’m addicted to your story and your directing/coding skills! Thank you!

2 Likes

That’s not what the story is about actually. It’s a pretty good story with empowering leading females set on shutting down male chauvinistic men. So they’re drinking the boys actual tears. It’s a metaphor, in a way.

4 Likes

you don’t even know the story so i’m confused on why you’re judging it.

2 Likes

I’ve read “A Whole New World” and a bit behind on “Villainous Heroes”. So glad to see them both on the shelf, very well deserved :yellow_heart:

Totally not turning this into a Lyra appreciation post but…can we talk about how amazing her directing is? There is nothing she can’t do. I am amazed.

5 Likes

Thank you, you are so sweet!

1 Like

Some people don’t get that the story is about that one girl, and is inspired in a real story that I’ve read last year and really pushed me to write about. They expect me to represent the whole country, and that’s tricky but I’ll try.

2 Likes

wow

Ah no, Liam was pointing out thats a slang term that means that in some contexts and its what he thought when he read it lol. I pmd him about it like… Wtf Liam?? And he made fun of me for not knowing haha haha! Cause I live under a rock and don’t know anything about the urban dictionary. He didn’t mean any harm, lol @Januva