Let's Talk About ... Women's History!

I just finished reading The Ruby Tiara and I can honestly say that it’s one of my favorite stories on Episode :heart_eyes:. Can someone recommend similar stories, apart from the ones on the Women’s History shelf?

3 Likes

I’ve only read Equality from this shelf and it’s pretty good. Directing and spotting and overlays are on point. The whole story is an interesting concept to start off with. I think it fits the shelf. I played as a female but I think once I’m finished I’ll play as a male because I’m interested to see both sides.

2 Likes

If you could pitch Ruby Tiara to someone, what would you pitch?

Same question, if you had to pitch Equality in one paragraph, what would you say?

Hmmm… that’s a tough one.

Battle of the sexes, with a futuristic twist

3 Likes

Well, I believe I would definitely say women empowerment, as well as the lengths to which people are willing to go in order to push someone over the edge, to the point where they’re completely unrecognizable.

2 Likes

Thank you again :smiley: The no romance route is significantly shorter than the romance ones. I’m glad you still enjoy that branch!

Thank you :grinning:

Your words mean the world to me, thank you :slight_smile:

As for the male love interests, I initially planned Queen Giselle to be the female love interest, but I got too overwhelmed with the branching (given she’s in a different kingdom and all), and scrapped the idea :’(

I might revamp the story after I’m done and work on that one branch though!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m so glad you gave my story a chance :slight_smile:

Sorry for multiple comment-spamming!

1 Like

I read the first 3 or 4 chapters with DEAD 7, and didn’t fall in love. I really liked the first scene, like with Riley attempting to kill her father. Then he was like - again? - I disliked, as mentioned above, it’s the same type of humor that her other stories have. I would recommend . . . I guess to people who . . . idk . . . who like Bromances?

I’m going to pause for a second, and my first impression of a Women’s History Shelf would be Women struggling in like a male dominating job. Or battle of the sexes. So when I read DEAD 7, I don’t see why it’s on the shelf. I am assuming my idea of a Woman’s History Shelf is far different from what’s on the shelf. (Guess I’ll have to try dif stories)

I would say the cover does, but not the summary. I was not expecting to play as the seven males AND Riley. I was assuming just Riley.

I would also day it’s more of an adventure story than comedy

I’ve read Ruby Tiara, The Blacksmith, and Adrenaline. My favorite is Ruby Tiara by @wincyyellow
Amazing story line, choices matter, and excellent backgrounds. Great shelf!

2 Likes

Do you want to give a short summary about the blacksmith?

Thank you :smile:

The Blacksmith follows Renae an FBI agent that went missing in action for several months and her return to the real world and living with the experiences she had while she was missing.

2 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS! I am swooning. You are just so lovely to say this and I hope it doesn’t disappoint.

1 Like

@ryan close this plz :3

1 Like