Let's Talk About ~ Your Friends 💙

This chat is dedicated to talking about your real life friends.

Friends are a major part of our lives and some may consider them just as important as family. So feel free to talk about those special people in your lives.

Here are some possible questions, if you want some ideas on what to say.

Who is your oldest friend? How did you meet them?

Do you and your friend/s always agree on the same things?

Who is your strangest friend (in a unique way)? What makes them strange?

What separates true friends from acquaintances?

How did you meet some of your closest friends? Was it a rocky start, or did you guys become friends at first sight?

Have you ever had to say goodbye to any of your friends. For example, when you or them moved away. Was it a sad goodbye?

Or anything else.

I said real life friends cause I already saw many chats dedicated to your fellow forum friends, so to include some variation :blue_heart:

(This thread was inspired by a website a I found online, and some of the questions were taken from that site).

~

2 Likes

I had a true friend when I was in school. I was always being bullied by bad girls then she was only by my side. She has always supported me in my studies and hobbies.

But now I am currently living in another state and we are apart. She doesn’t have any social media account so we don’t have contact. But I will always remember her :couple_with_heart_woman_woman:

3 Likes

It’s good to have someone supportive like that :slight_smile:
Maybe you’ll meet her again someday.

2 Likes

Yess. Might be :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Who is your oldest friend? How did you meet them? We meet 8 years ago. We were in fourth grade and she was new and she couldn’t read so I was rude and told her she was stupid. Then we started to play together.

Do you and your friend/s always agree on the same things? I have very unique opinions on so many things and she usually just agrees with what I say. And it gets annoying because she doesn’t try to put the extra step in and think of her own opinion.

Who is your strangest friend (in a unique way)? What makes them strange? She used to be modest but then she started hanging out with a certain group and dresses like a slut

What separates true friends from acquaintances? I think it depends lately she’s more of an acquaintance.

How did you meet some of your closest friends? Was it a rocky start, or did you guys become friends at first sight? We became friends at first sight.

Have you ever had to say goodbye to any of your friends. For example, when you or them moved away. Was it a sad goodbye? I never have my friends got pregnant so I left them.

My friend is manipulative but she’s the only one I have so I’m trying to make it work.

1 Like

I met my oldest friend when I was in Y5 and she was in Y4 (Uk stuff) and she was currently my younger brothers gf (now ex) and we’re still friends to this day

No we don’t. A lot of us have very opposite opinions towards things but it doesn’t cause arguments

Probably my closest, Nova. She’s always using terms that I’ve never heard and she’s absolutely insane but I love her

My true friends wouldn’t like them. My acquaintances aren’t that close to me and I cant have my weird friends spilling tea around them.

How did you meet some of your closest friends? Was it a rocky start, or did you guys become friends at first sight?
About 2 Rocky starts with two of em. 1 friends at first sight and 1 was kinda hard because we both had opposite tastes (now we’re best mates)

Have you ever had to say goodbye to any of your friends. For example, when you or them moved away. Was it a sad goodbye?
I’ve said goodbye to the ones who treated me wrong and were horrible. I haven’t had another friend to move away or I can’t remember.

2 Likes

We met 8 years ago :blush:. I met her at school

Yep, almost with everything, strange things, normal things and bad things :joy: and other…

My other best friend, I do not know, but she is so awkward and her homour is just very funny :joy: her way is just funny lol :joy: - but honestly, all my friends are weird, on their own unique Way :joy::woman_facepalming:

I do not know for sure, but it is different for everyone, for me there are true friends and acquaintances, there for me and we care about each other, that’s important. So the question I can not answer exactly

It wasn’t exacly the first sight, we meet At school I was in 2nd grade and the moment I moved to a city I had to go to a new school and I was in her class. She first asked, if we could be friends and I said “no, you’re too small” i know i were a bit rude (she’s a bit smaller than me), but later we played and became best friends forever :heart_eyes::hugs:

Yes, sadly i had to say goodbye, cuz she moved to a another city and we were pretty close, our parents were friends and everything, her mother was like a best friend to me and it was really heartbroken for me to say goodbye :sob:. Her mother even cried and it was so sad :weary:

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Awww that’s sad, if they ended up being horrible towards you, then guess they never deserved your friendship in the first place :slight_smile:

1 Like

My oldest friend shares my name. We met 12 years ago at ballet and then we’ve been at school together ever since. In ballet I sat down next to her in the circle and she moved away but I kept on sitting next to her and then we talked :joy:

No. We often don’t agree but we have debates and reach a middle ground or research and find out the correct answer.

My strangest friend cries over messed up Rubix cubes and stalks people. But we all love her :joy:

I can tell true friends about my books. I laugh with my true friends and they don’t care if I’m awkward and embarrassing. I can be unapologetically me with my true friends.

I pretty much because friends with my closest friends at first sight. I have rocky friendships with less close friends though.

I said goodbye to one of my friends but it wasn’t really sad…We weren’t that close really…

2 Likes

Awww :joy:

1 Like

That’s really cool to have a friend who shares the same name as you. But it might get confusing at times :laughing:

2 Likes

It gets very confusing sometimes. We are best friends and are near enough always together. People call us Thing 1 and Thing 2, The Megans or Megan^2 :joy:

1 Like

That happened to me after I moved to my new school. Where I used to live, my name wasn’t that popular but after I moved here there were two other people with the same name as me. One of those girls left, and the other one isn’t in my class anymore, so that kinda makes things easier XD

But now whenever I hear my name at school, I don’t turn around or respond in case they’re actually calling the other girl. Cause that’s happened before and it’s kinda embarrassing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Or they can call you M&Ms lol.

2 Likes

I don’t turn around anymore either

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: the bad thing is she is still a little mad at me that i said that :joy::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Still? But hasn’t it been 8 years? :joy:

1 Like

I know :joy::joy:

1 Like

I had 2 bffs in real life.
Margot (Mi)
She became my best friend since high schools, when I was new to that school and she guided me.
Samuel (or Sammy or S)
He once punched me in the face so hard that it almost broke my teeth. Afterwards he realised his mistake and later we became best friends.
How did you get your best friend(s) in real life? No need to share name.

1 Like