Let's Talk...Black Men

I genuinely find it so sad, how ppl don’t realize black men have it really hard, toxic masculinity, ppl on in their face, black girls
saying how they ain’t shit, I feel really bad for them, because they have ppl talking behind they backs.

8 Likes

Right. I’m tired of this toxic mentality against them but women complain when it’s to themselves than others.

3 Likes

I hate that too, SMH

1 Like

NBA youngboy, Rkelly, More black men they all needed some love and wanted a hug at a point.

2 Likes

Exactly. I wonder what would of happened if someone just walked up to him and said it will be okay, and gave him a hug.

1 Like

Exactly, but hey nobody wants to talk about that, if she didn’t do that, maybe his life would be different

1 Like

Facts, oh Cardi B drugs men and robs them, it’s okay, women come after him many years later and now say something, but that wasn’t in the past. (Not saying what he did or didn’t do wasn’t wrong. )

1 Like

Exactly, I really wish they had some more love, it’s like they are bullied in the community.

1 Like

Hey guys! Just saying this

Try to refrain from talking about R. Kelly because it causes a lot of controversy and I don’t want others to get mad. I agree with you guys though.

2 Likes

Yeah, lemme delete the comments. :joy:

1 Like

That’s on them if they get mad.

3 Likes

Yeah but you don’t want this to get closed. They will come here big mad.

3 Likes

Okay

3 Likes

Okay I will.

3 Likes

Anyway. Yes, they do need more love. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Definitely!!!

1 Like

What really upsets me is these girls say they only like lightskins and are abandoning us, that’s not true, they have a type, you cant get mad if they don’t like you.

2 Likes

I will disagree a bit on that. There’s a lot of black men that do prefer lighter and fair girls. However, there are still some black men that do like our darker women. I don’t like putting them all in a group.

4 Likes

I know, I still see some black couples, but insulting them is kinda rude, believe me I’ve seen YouTube videos about that.

1 Like

I’m in love with a chocolatey male :relieved: he loves me and I love him and he’s so strong and just beats all those dumb black guy stereotypes. That’s why I love him so much as well and he’s so gentle yet a hard worker and knows what he wants to do in his life. Honestly that’s also why I love him so much. I’ve always loved black guys anyway I’ve been around black males all my life as well :joy: I don’t see them in a negative light

4 Likes