Lets talk bout bestiessss! πŸ’

hey guys !!

so i made this coz i was bored …
lets share funny different and lovely incidents we had wid our bestiees :black_heart: :black_heart:

how u nd him/her met nd all stupid things u did nd all :smirk: :joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :expressionless:

if this flops fuck it

10 Likes

Before I became bestfriend with my bestfriend, we were already batchmate since gradeschool. But we became bestfriends during high school freshmen.

How?

So, we both thought that our classroom is in RoomA (as that was written in our slip), so when the teacher arrived to check attendance, both of our names are not in the list. Apparently we were supposed to be in RoomB. By the time we move to the other room, there were only two seats left at the back of the class, so we ended up being seatmates, she talks a lot like me and we got a long pretty well.

That was 12yrs ago, and until now we are still bestfriends.

4 Likes

#friendshipgoals

2 Likes

I do have bestfriends but they never last long as we go higher classes
Now I have 3 bestiess whom I met last year and this also will not last long our careers are different and next year ,I go to university and I guess I will meet some new friends there :blush:

3 Likes

Since college I haven’t been as much time as we did during high school. But we still continue to talk even when we both live in different places and different jobs, we chat everyday. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That sounds good :blush:

2 Likes

I had a couple besties previously but every since we parted ways due to different schools we drifted apart. Right now I’ve met some new good friends who are the closest things to besties i hv now and i am going to try to make this friendship last even after we graduate :blush:

3 Likes

Thts soo cool :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

:black_heart::black_heart::relieved:

<3 :black_heart:

Lol I remember me and my first and last bestie was wandering top to ground floor and we were in 3 floor where all classes of seniors were there and then we were about to go upstairs suddenly a we bumped into a long tall boy he scared us especially her I was scared too so I hit with him with all of my energy on him main point :skull: then he shouted like a girl (with more loud voice) and I saw him he was like he was about to cry and he cried too lol I just said sorry not even look at him and then we ran into our class since then we call that Deadly Hit/Jaan Se marne ki Koshish incident :joy::rofl:

i hope that boy is alright now :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve only had two best friends in my life. One that I met in preschool and went to elementary school with, but drifted apart after we went to separate middle schools (She was supposed to go to the same middle school, but she ended up switching at the last minute. Probably would have still been friends if she had gone). Then I had an online best friend in 2019, but we had a falling out. Now I’m my own best friend, lol.

2 Likes

My boy best friend and I kissed some time ago and now we barely see each other because we’re to shy to succumb to the truth that we really like each otherπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Woah… Thtsssss coool :smirk::joy:

I don’t have a bestie :pleading_face:

1 Like

Awwwe why :pleading_face::sleepy:

Tbh I got ditched by my besties and I’m truly hurt from that but I guess whatever happens happens for good. It may hurt now but maybe it’s worth it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My bestie was getting bullied like 2 days ago and well I kicked him where it hurts! (see! I did nothing wrong!)

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: True bffs be like Isabella

3 Likes

Because my country is still facing covid and I can’t meet my friends. And the bonding between me and my friends now is on the edge like we rarely talk. :pleading_face:

2 Likes