Let's talk! Feel free to promote your entries too. 🥰

How’s everyone now that the R&R entry is gonna end? Did you publish? If not, you still have time and it’s okay if you can’t complete on time. We’ll have your back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I reached 40 reads today and I published yesterday and I’m so grateful to y’all​:sob: Got 29 gems and I’m hyped :sob: I don’t deserve this :sob:
Also, feel free to promote your r&r entries here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Remember, ily💋

7 Likes

Wow that’s great! I’ve published my story 5 days ago and I only got 60 reads :weary:
Bruh being a small author is so hard :joy:

1 Like

Tell me about it :skull: My friends actually collected gems before I published and used it all for me so I’m sooo grateful for them :sneezing_face: Hqlf of my reads are from RR shout-outs :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Great!! As an introvert, I got no episode friends to help me with that, but I’m trying :joy:, I tried to ask for shout outs and reviews but it all takes 2 weeks or so :weary:

2 Likes

NGL Instagram is your biggest friend here. I myself am an introvert and it took me months to socialize with internet friends :sweat_smile:

I just published mine :grin: for some reason it was perfect before I published but now it’s weird at some points (like the music wasn’t showing up and animations weren’t showing up when they worked before)

anyways- idk if it’s just my phone or something- but feel free to check it out :cowboy_hat_face:

let me know if these glitches show up for u too :sob:

1 Like

IKR! I’ve got those 60 reads from IG!

If you’d like to do R4R with me let me know! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yeppp, in my story I don’t have these glitches, but sometimes sounds don’t work. But they worked before when I reviewed it. Dk, but I guess it happens

2 Likes

I’m just really hoping it works for everyone else, bcuz I went over it 1328472389 times so I really don’t want it to fail now that I published :sob:

1 Like

Would you like to do R4R? I’d give you a feedback

2 Likes

Sadly, things have come up in my life where I can’t do R4r’s atm, but I can try and read as much as I can, I’ve got about an hour- lemme know what ur stroy is and I’ll try to read it :grin:

1 Like

I think I heard that others are facing this glitch too… :thinking:

1 Like

ugh I really hope it doesn’t affect the readers and its just the author’s profile cuz it looks bad :sob:

1 Like

Ikkk :sob::skull:

1 Like

I feel you :sneezing_face:

@Gowri.Writes
and well, I will publish soon, bc I need to take one minute and breath before it, check everything once again (i scared of errors-.-). It’s a little stressful time, it’s my first story ever on Episode and I’m doing contest - a little bit too much :smiley: but hey, adventure or smth :sweat_smile:

And if you guys want to do r4r - feel free to slide to my dms on insta or here <3

1 Like

It’s actually my first story too. And yeah, I was sooo nervous. But it’s okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure! And I’ll gladly give you a feedback :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Oh unfortunately, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Awww that’s so sweet!

1 Like

What’s your story called? I’ll try to check it out!

1 Like