Let's talk! Feel free to promote your entries too. 🥰

Glad to have friends like them :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

So, because I published my story in app I can share it with you guys. Your support means a lot to me so please, give it a try! :black_heart:

Story title: R&R: 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗔
Author: miwrites.epi that’s me!
You can find any sneak peaks and info on my instagram: @miwrites.epi

Genre: Drama/Romance

Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately she’s chasing ghosts.

Summary

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancé killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later she’s fearless, she’s powerful but she still doesn’t have peace in soul.
What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What she’ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-5 for start!
Maybe 30 total, we’ll see.

CC: Limited
Choices: :white_check_mark:
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends) :sunglasses:
Style: LL
MC: Female
Sounds&Music: :white_check_mark:
Directing: Advance

Edit: Link to my story:

1 Like

Hey!! I hope everyone’s doing well!:white_heart:
As i was scrolling down the comments i saw a lot of replies about how hard it can be to be a small author, i just wanna say that i know it can get quite discouraging when you publish your story expecting a good amount of reads and then get disappointed, but you never know what happens! Some of the biggest stories at the moment, didn’t get the recognition until the story was completed, and maybe another story you write will blow up! Besides not everyone’s story blows up overnight, unfortunately but just don’t give up even though it gets hard, you’re doing amazing!! :heart:

2 Likes

RR_Till_Death_do_us_part_posterThumb_zPbenSAVZn

Title
R&R: Till Death Do Us Part

Genre
Romance

Author
Baked potato

Description
Family is everything to you and that’s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?

Link
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6158728853913600

Information
1LI, male or female MC, male or female LI, plusize choice, Full CC

I am not feeling confident with no reads but I hope that can change soon. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: No one can get reads overnight. When I published two days ago, the only reads were my friends and now I got more by reviews. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Go and promote it on ig, shout-out, story reviews etc :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I did, promote it on my Instagram :slightly_smiling_face:. I will keep going and hope I can find people willing to read it. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You will! Don’t give up hope :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for the thread! :dizzy: I hope you can give my story a read! :blob_sun:

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Title: R&R : Seeking Solace

Description : A controlling dad, grueling work, and lost hope. Lucia has given up on her dreams of becoming a doctor until meeting Presley Stone. Will he be the one to help her dreams come true?

Author: Dolly

Genre : Romance

Style: LL

Instagram account: 𝒆𝒑𝒊.𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚

Cover

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6210270776721408

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ofc :kissing_closed_eyes: I’m trying my best to read as many as possible :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for this!:two_hearts: I published it too​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

R&R: The Game Of Fear

Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres
Link:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.