LET'S TALK,I'm BORED

What the fuck is that conversation?
Whooo writed thiss :face_vomiting:

Sorry, but most likely a horny person who needs a therapist. :woman_facepalming:t3:

Some people are messed up,and loo:face_vomiting:king like those people are all in Episode writer team
:nauseated_face:

That person needs to visit therapist,definitely :newspaper:

Yep! As soon as possible.

Lmao sometimes when I get updates about it starts with a bra I laugh. Like, “Who ever said I’m gonna read that?”

1 Like

I read 2 chapters and watched some youtube videos,becuse NUH,UH I’m not going to spend my tickets on some messed up :poop:. ,
BAD BOYS,you can spot them?-
That’s how story started and when I hear word bad boy I already knew It’s going to be one shity story.But I read one more chapter becuse it is story recommend by episode,but now I know,those recommend by epiode are the worst. :tickets:

:joy: Tbh When I saw the pink dot I thought I got a new follower or something.

1 Like

I mean we have
Crush on Mr.bad boy,Bed boy’s girl,Chain Reaction:Lost,Gangs,My brothers best friend,Pregnant by my studed,Pregnant by a killer,and a lot more

1 Like

Yep!

Pink dot?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

When episode updates a story and it gives you a notfication in the app by having a pink dot close to your profile (Sorry, I’m not good at explaining things)

Sooooo,stranger brakes into her house anddds she says one of those things??? (Were is he option "Kick him in his balls,call police,kick him few more times until police comes,run outside?)

1 Like

That’s disgusting. I would have already kicked him the balls tie him up. And call the police! (Don’t want our dear old bad boy to run away do we?!)

Nooooo,that reaction is totally wrong!!!
You should try to kiss him and then sleep with him!
That’s what every normal person does in those situations? Right?

3 Likes

Lmao, like @WinterMoon05 said some people are just horny

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is not a game. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Yeah…

Trash. :wastebasket:

1 Like