Awkward things which has happened to you?

Hey, guys!

So, let’s share our awkward situations (both forum’s and real life here!

I would like to know yours.

15 Likes

So, I will start(It’s before the Covid)

One day, I was out with my friends and one of my friends said a funny joke. So, basically, I was laughing so hard like others and suddenly I fall from the chair. What’s the awkward part? that’s I was still laughing (yeah, on the floor)and my friends even more. Other peoples were staring at us and thinking :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face: I still ask myself, why was I laughing? I should have get up 1st… :joy: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

In forum : When my post got flagged for the first time :pleading_face:
irl : when i cracked my voice in a singing competition. it was more humiliating than awkward :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

People not responding, talking to others, making stupid mistakes, trusting people to name a few. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Any of my post hasn’t got flagged but If it happen then I would clearly not feel happ

Edit

I have got it here

2 Likes

Yeah, people not responding really bothers and mistakes can be done by anybody but if it’s really stupid then it can be awkward

3 Likes

when u see someone from your school at like the grocery store- or somewhere public

8 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the forums
It hasn’t happened to me but people have different opinions and I respect yours.

4 Likes

lol ty ~ and yh i totally get it

3 Likes

When people text back in forums using the :slightly_smiling_face: emoji
It feels sarcastic :sob::joy:

6 Likes

I feel confused about what they mean

btw I also use it sometimes, lol

4 Likes

Same :sob::sob::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Breakout rooms.

Must I say more?

6 Likes

Ofc if you want to :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sure everyone knows what I mean :joy:

4 Likes

Conversations with people I don’t know and both of us are just staring at each other.

7 Likes

:joy: yeah

3 Likes

Holly, That’s really awkward.

3 Likes

Forums : when someone you have never talked to before pm you to read their story.

IRL: When you are bunking a class and your teacher catches you. (Happened to me the 1st and only time I bunked)

3 Likes

I usually pretend I can’t unmute/ have WiFi problems bc I’m anti social :woman_facepalming:t3: unless I’m fortunate enough to b in a room w ppl Ik closely

8 Likes